Subliminal Messages

Jaded God

Established Member
Has anyone ever noticed that in Super Mario World for SNES that Mario punches Yoshi in the head to spit his tongue out to eat things... He cracks him right in his head..

Doesn't anyone ever question this? Like the mass parents that are overly paranoid for their son or daughter? Everyone just ignores it because it's 'cute' Mario and its "E for Everyone" how did it get that rating?

And what about the mushrooms? Getting a mushroom makes you grow bigger? Uhmmm that doesn't sound like a drug reference to me
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 20, 2003 @ 09:31 PM

Has anyone ever noticed that in Super Mario World for SNES that Mario punches Yoshi in the head to spit his tongue out to eat things... He cracks him right in his head..

He does too! .. Well, I'll be darned
laugh.gif

Haha, I always wanted to see that film when I was a kid, just because it had Roddy Piper in it
biggrin.gif

I guess it shouldn't be that bad.. John Carpenter's stuff is generally OK.

I remember watching one of his first films called Dark Star. It supposedly attempted to convey the boredom felt by these guys travelling through space by being the most boring three hours of your life. Nice idea, but you really question the use in watching it.

I saw Dark Star at a 24 hour Sci-fi film festival ages ago :)omg: about 10 years!).

I thought it was pretty good.
huh.gif

Originally posted by mal@Jun 22, 2003 @ 12:02 AM

I saw Dark Star at a 24 hour Sci-fi film festival ages ago :)omg: about 10 years!).

I thought it was pretty good.
huh.gif

I thought it was a good idea.. The main part I remember is when some guy is having a race against time before he gets crushed by an elevator, and the way it's shot makes it seem like you're watching paint dry rather than some life or death situation.

I didn't say I didn't like it, just that it's boring
smile.gif

I have the BEST SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE EVER on the genesis!!!

Look at the introduction of Splatterhouse 2... You'll see the screen go blank and display a clear image of a VAGINA for 5 seconds in the introduction demo disguised as jennifer... look at it! I cannot believe they got away with that. I is so detailed that it is almost like biology class.

Go look at the cart now. Or boot it up on an emulator. Tell me if you see it.

yes I know what you speak of
laugh.gif

I don't understand the video game conspiracies and how the hell no one did anything when everyone notices. :huh

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 21, 2003 @ 02:31 AM

Like the mass parents that are overly paranoid for their son or daughter?

thats so fucked up to say -- many parents just want the best for thier children and are concerned and worry about everything (i think theres not enough parents that do that) -- subiminals are nothing good

most likely someone noticed but it was kept quiet because they want to keep things like that out of the media -- so much of that shit is used everyday to sell things -- there was a stink made about it some years ago by some professor and im sure they dont want to go through that again - especialy with the interent around

Yet parents and scoial groups FREAK over Disney moves. I remember the uproar over Lion King. Things ranging from images in the clouds to Scar being gay. I got the biggest laugh while reading most of those things.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jun 23, 2003 @ 06:38 PM

Yet parents and scoial groups FREAK over Disney moves. I remember the uproar over Lion King. Things ranging from images in the clouds to Scar being gay. I got the biggest laugh while reading most of those things.

yeah that Disney stuff is so laughable

how much time did they go through to find all that crap?

get a life!

It does say "SEX" in those clouds in Lion King though
laugh.gif

The preist does get a Boner in The Little Mermaid.. And there is a dick on the cover lol
biggrin.gif

The preist doesn't get a boner. There was a site that proved it worng. Its his knee. Watch the movie closely and you'll see. Now for the cover, that little bit was true.

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 23, 2003 @ 06:53 PM

And there is a dick on the cover lol
biggrin.gif

only on the initial release -- they recalled them and replaced it.

I used to know somebody that had the original. I guess it's pretty rare

I am telling you it is real... I have the tape lol the very original.. I have watched it a million times lol

Back