The First Annual SX Get Together!

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Jun 28, 2004 @ 03:02 AM

This wouldn't be the first meeting of SX people. Rev, Segadult, and Skank met up and crashed bugulas wedding a few years ago.

Well, that was a long time ago. And those fellows haven't been on the board for a long while, for a variety of reasons. And if I recall, bugula didn't really appreciate it.

Originally posted by fistedjustice@Jun 28, 2004 @ 11:02 PM

This wouldn't be the first meeting of SX people. Rev, Segadult, and Skank met up and crashed bugulas wedding a few years ago.

Gee, fisted, how would you know that since you've only been here for a year?

I ocassionaly in Texas, my parents live in Hewitt. I was gonna go to the Austin music/movie festival this year, but things fell through.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 30, 2004 @ 05:02 AM

It must be women's intuition. ;)

Originally posted by mal+Jun 29, 2004 @ 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Jun 29, 2004 @ 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jun 30, 2004 @ 05:02 AM

It must be women's intuition. ;)[/b][/quote]

Or maybe... fistedjustice was actually there? :hehehe: :lol:

Did Cloud121 ever have a crush on fistedjustice? He'd be devastated should he ever figure out all these smirking and winking emoticons. :lol:

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 29, 2004 @ 08:50 PM

Did Cloud121 ever have a crush on fistedjustice? He'd be devastated should he ever figure out all these smirking and winking emoticons. :lol:

God... no, I didn't have a crush on fisted. :lol:

I'm only in love with Des. :blush: :wub:

Anyway, back on topic. Am I the only Iowan here? I know Brntguy is an Iowan, but I haven't seen him for over a year...

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 30, 2004 @ 10:49 PM

Anyway, back on topic. Am I the only Iowan here? I know Brntguy is an Iowan, but I haven't seen him for over a year...

Iowa? Who lives there???

I kid :)

racket... don't get me started...

I love this state with a passion, and I'm proud to be an Iowan.

Give me this, over shitty California anyday! :thumbs-up:

I probably would too, but that's beside the point.

Don't you know I dispise this state?

I'm east-bound, baby!

Back