The First Annual SX Get Together!

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jun 29, 2004 @ 02:01 PM

Well, that was a long time ago. And those fellows haven't been on the board for a long while, for a variety of reasons. And if I recall, bugula didn't really appreciate it.

Actually he quite enjoyed it, was a good surprise.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 30, 2004 @ 11:28 PM

Yes, I know you despise that state. How can ANYONE stand it there?!

You're moving to Michigan right?

People like the weather here -- that's all I can make of it.

Well, I'm going to school in FL for a year. Then I'll probably go up to MI or somewhere around there -- depending on where jobs are.

So Clouds an Iowegan. That explains it all. Almost every single one I've known is crazy. I know many. Must have something to do with all the corn.

lol

I predict a post from Cloud soon with numerous exclamation points and various smilies with mouths open in some way.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 1, 2004 @ 06:38 PM

So Clouds an Iowegan. That explains it all. Almost every single one I've known is crazy. I know many. Must have something to do with all the corn.

Ahh the Children of the Corn...

Anyway, maybe the Australians could get together and construct a large boat out of kangaroos, trees, and small rocks. It'd almost definitely be shaped like a boomarang. Then they could swing by Asia and Europe before landing on the east coast of the US. Everyone in North America could of course car pool or take trains/buses. Unless you can run like Forest Gump.

Sorry, I'm slightly buzzed.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 2, 2004 @ 02:00 PM

Anyway, maybe the Australians could get together and construct a large boat out of kangaroos, trees, and small rocks. It'd almost definitely be shaped like a boomarang.

Good thinking mate. :thumbs-up:

I reckon beer cans would be better though. :D

Attachments

• beercanboat.jpg
    beercanboat.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 144
  • beercanboat.jpg
    beercanboat.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 80
Originally posted by mal@Jul 2, 2004 @ 08:34 AM

Good thinking mate. :thumbs-up:

I reckon beer cans would be better though. :D

Whoa, that's gives me an even better idea. Why build a beer can boat when someone else has already done all the work for you? Just steal it! Maybe it290 could fly over there and help you. He's a "pirate enthusiast" or whatever, right? Arrr....

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 1, 2004 @ 01:38 PM

It's Iowan! Not Iowegan! :p

Oh and racket:

!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!!??!!!?!??!??!!

:lol: :sleep: :eek: :drool: :eek:mg: :hehehe: :D :thumbs-up:

There ya go! :p Plenty of exclamation marks, and smilies with their mouths open!

Don't forget Ice met me and my wife a couple years ago. He flew over to Minnesota and the three of us (Ice, Myself, and Frisky -- my wife) went on a vacation. Even walked in the start of the Mississippi. :cheers

Wow Racket, u are goin form shitty to shittier, haha. Florida is the hell hole of the US. Oh well, it's only for a year. Hopefully you'll get outty asap ;).

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 6, 2004 @ 01:04 AM

Wow Racket, u are goin form shitty to shittier, haha. Florida is the hell hole of the US.

Actually, from what I've seen of Florida, it really depends where you live.

I am talking as a whole.....it's the home for dead-beat fathers and all the crazy shit that happens in the us. All the weird shit that u read about and that sounds made up usually ends up happenin in florida.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 6, 2004 @ 09:43 PM

I am talking as a whole.....it's the home for dead-beat fathers and all the crazy shit that happens in the us. All the weird shit that u read about and that sounds made up usually ends up happenin in florida.

Uhh... if you say so. Seemed alright when I was there visiting my brother. Some nice strip clubs too.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 6, 2004 @ 06:43 PM

Actually, from what I've seen of Florida, it really depends where you live.

Yeah in the Panhandle it sucks -- too much like Alabama. But I'm only gonna be there for 9 months. But it's still much better than CA -- just more humid.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 7, 2004 @ 03:09 AM

Yeah in the Panhandle it sucks -- too much like Alabama. But I'm only gonna be there for 9 months. But it's still much better than CA -- just more humid.

Yeah, I didn't enjoy the weather during the day. I still think summers in VA are ridiculously hot, and I've been living here for years. That's one of few things I miss about upstate NY. You can always wear more clothes if its cold, but you can only take so much off before people start saying "Hey, buddy, put some pants on for christ's sake!!"

Back