Too Much Of A Good Thing..........

Is there a help line for people (like me) who suffer from too much of Ikaruga? This has got to be THE BEST SHOOT-EM-UP, EVER!
biggrin.gif
I've played it non-stop for the past 3 days (my DC was not turned off till 15 min's ago...(total playtime so far 36 hours +)).I mean HOW can you get bored of somthing this damm good!?!...........OH GOD I NEED HELP!

Can't wait to play this game
smile.gif

Actually, I already have a copy, but since it is supposed to be a birthday present (and I'm supposed to "forget" about it...yeah right), I won't be playing it for another couple of months.
sad.gif

Roll on December 6!
smile.gif

...Poor You! Well let me just say...the waiting will be worth it!.....I went throught the same thing when i got my Sega Genesis back in 1991!
tongue.gif

Back when it was supposed to be coming out May 30th, mine was preordered as a birthday present (it would've been bout 6 weeks early).. Got it nearly three months late in the end
smile.gif

I'm trying really hard not to play it at all.. Saving it for a special occasion where I can dedicate a week to it or something.

I have no life other than video games as it is; on top of that there is Ikaruga! I can't put it away either. Simply awesome; words cannot describe it. I remember when I wasted my days playing Layer Section and Raiden Project, then Radiant Silvergun. NOW THIS!!!

Back