Vote For Your Favorite SX T-Shirt Design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

racketboy

Established Member
Each design is listed with it's number of colors, number of sides printed on, and the estimated price of each. They are in order from cheapest to most expensive.

The price is determined by the number of colors, number of sides printed on, and the color of the tshirt.

Price quote is from a potential supplier/printer. Actual prices will be dependant on the number of shirts actually ordered. (The more shirts we order, the cheaper they will be). A small percentage of the sale price will be donated toward running Sega Xtreme's web site.

Please only vote for a shirt design is you are at least considering buying a shirt.

Voting will end Monday, July 14th. That will give you plenty of time to make a decision.

The winner of this contest gets a free shirt with their design.

May the best shirt win!

I like more than one.
unsure.gif

Could we have another vote on, say, the top three from this poll?

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 24, 2003 @ 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 24, 2003 @ 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@Jun 24, 2003 @ 04:03 PM

I like more than one.
unsure.gif

that may be a good idea
smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

You'll have to make sure somehow that the same user doesn't vote for the same shirt 3 times.
ohmy.gif

Originally posted by SegaFreak+Jun 24, 2003 @ 04:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SegaFreak @ Jun 24, 2003 @ 04:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 24, 2003 @ 09:08 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Jun 24, 2003 @ 04:03 PM

I like more than one.
unsure.gif

that may be a good idea
smile.gif

You'll have to make sure somehow that the same user doesn't vote for the same shirt 3 times.
ohmy.gif
[/b][/quote]

I believe that's built into the poll

Am I correct?

Do different tints of a color count as a different color? Cause if they do then some have way more than 3 colors.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 24, 2003 @ 06:33 PM

Do different tints of a color count as a different color? Cause if they do then some have way more than 3 colors.

4 was the limit

yes they do count as different colors.

ones like the modchip one may have to be tweaked if it wins.

the shirt color itself does not count.

I posted the color count (at least estimated) on each.

Just because it looks like a bunch of different colors in the GIF image doesn't mean it isn't actualy only two colors. The one I designed was created in Corel Draw with only two colors, then I took a screen capture that turned out to be a GIF with 15 colors.

The modchip one COULD be one color. Keep in mind that these are gonna be screen printed. The mid shade sections would be made up of very small white dots on the green shirt.

And keep in mind, too, anything on a non-white shirt has to have a white base behind any other color paint, or the color gets distorted.

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Jun 24, 2003 @ 07:20 PM

Just because it looks like a bunch of different colors in the GIF image doesn't mean it isn't actualy only two colors. The one I designed was created in Corel Draw with only two colors, then I took a screen capture that turned out to be a GIF with 15 colors.

The modchip one COULD be one color. Keep in mind that these are gonna be screen printed. The mid shade sections would be made up of very small white dots on the green shirt.

And keep in mind, too, anything on a non-white shirt has to have a white base behind any other color paint, or the color gets distorted.

wow thanks for the printing tips.

I nominate you to work out the details of getting an order together since you have the experience. Is that ok with you?
smile.gif

I hope these are gonna be on fitted tees, i hate those stupid tees that flare out and the sort. you cant tuck regular tees in... bleh nonsense i do speek.

why do i keep hering that shading is more colors i did a black and white print with like 10 or 15 shades of black to grey on it (really cool shirt i love it) and it took only one screen, black. hey does anyone know how to convert corel cdr files to jpeg or gif or anything without corel because i sure as hell dont have the money to be buying these art programs like corel. unless anyone has corel and i can send them the file?

sorry, my web server seems to be down -- so the graphics aren't loading.

I don't have any control over it, but hopefully, it will be normal soon
sad.gif

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 26, 2003 @ 11:46 PM

Are we gonna go with the top three thing mal suggested? I like more than one. Hm...

Yeah -- top 3 will make it to another round

what happen too the pics? Anyways, Is anyone still voting? those numbers arent really high or anything. :smash

my web server is still down
sad.gif

I'm wondering if the place that I have space from went over our bandwidth limit

ok since there's a multi-way tie, we'll have the top 4 go on instead of 3.

Sound good?

The next (and final) round will start next week.

If any of the finalists (you know who you are -- anybody that got 4 or more votes) want to tweak their design a tad before the next round, please resubmit your design to me before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back