W2B: white Saturn plastic casing

Does anyone have plastic casing from a white Saturn they wish to sell? It looks so much nicer than the regular black one they released in the UK.

I'm not sure what my price range will be given that I'll be paying with money gained at Christmas, but as a ballpark figure I'll say I can spend up to £100.

That was specified as a maximum amount. I don't generally use eBay - it just doesn't feel right, and shipping would end up being a severely hairy issue for me.

I shall however see if one of these buyers will accept a bank transfer as that is my only way of transferring money.

Originally posted by Quick Man@Fri, 2005-11-18 @ 06:17 PM

That was specified as a maximum amount. I don't generally use eBay - it just doesn't feel right, and shipping would end up being a severely hairy issue for me.

I shall however see if one of these buyers will accept a bank transfer as that is my only way of transferring money.

[post=141885]Quoted post[/post]​

Incidentally I have one, not so yellowed and with very little scuffs. The only point is that I changed the BUTTONS for the ones of an american Saturn, meaning they are BLACK instead of gray/purple. I must confess it looks really cool but that's just me anyway.

I am not sure how much to ask but I don't think I would ask that much just for the shell.

As for your payment method... Pal, an Internation Bank transfer is a pain in the ass and most banks want a large amount as fee. Sign in with Paypal, you don't need a Credit Card, and I guess you don't live in a 3rd World country like some of us that doesn't allow bank account funding...

PM with your MSN ID and maybe we can work something out.

:cheers

Back