What are you doing~!!??

I took a spin in the hottub-type-thing, but I had to get out because my icecream was melting. :(

I just finished a plate full of bacon and some mountaindew, and now I'm typing that information here, to inform everyone of these facts.

EDIT: Oops started spilling my guts out again.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 23, 2004 @ 08:06 PM

I took a spin in the hottub-type-thing...

Like a washing machine or something? :huh ;)

Tonight I'm moping. Been doing that a lot recently.

Originally posted by Curtis@Jul 24, 2004 @ 06:58 AM

Like a washing machine or something? :huh ;)

:lol: Yeah it's really wierd. I think it's like a bath, but it's got bubble jets in it. :huh

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 31, 2004 @ 06:17 PM

Trying to convince my local LAN center to get a crossover cable and set up one big network instead of two.

They're idiots for ever having two in the first place. One internet cafe local to me went out of business because it was run by morons. It had everything going for it, a great location, good food/drink sales, people showed up even when there wasn't a tourny, etc. But the owner didn't pay attention to it, and the place deteriorated. Computers started breaking down, headsets got broken left and right, the timer used to track usage didn't work properly so some people would get stiffed and others got free hours, etc.

As for what I'm doing, I was playing good old Silpheed again. But getting to the end of the 4th level, it had a disc read error, my CD apparently isn't in such great shape. I don't feel like going through it again, I already died once on it (the level that is).

I just got back from camping, and am unpacking a bit.

I got sunburnt... AGAIN! Every time on the annual trip, I get sunburnt. Only this year it's in little spots, and my friends call me "Patches" now. :damn:

Trying to get random people to give me their vote in the injustice that is my walkoff with that cupcake bloke...

I'm laughing at omar and his broken legs...

way to go you evil, cupcake eating, s.o.b. that is gallstaff. You've ruined a long and prosperous career of doing walk offs and wooing young woman for omar. Now he will waste away in a wheel chair getting drunk and getting simpathy sex from the waitress at the bar. oh boo hoo.

Now i'm crying, cause omar will still be getting laid and i won't... oh wait, yeah i will. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just started typing up my new series of short fics.

Thanks mountaindud for the title! ;) :lol: :thumbs-up:

Back