What games have you bought lately?

Just picked these up from the goodwill. They only cost about $0.05 total. So, I couldn't pass it up lol

Frogger GB

Sonic Gamegear

Star Trek Gamegear

Pac-Man Gamegear

I just purchased Baroque on saturn.... also got my hands on a PAL version of Panzer dragoon saga! But im gonna hand that off to someone because I already own it!

PDS is in the BST section in my lot, ive already received some offers.

In the last 2 or 3 days, I've also bought heroes of might and magic millennium edition and kingdoms total annihilation. I regret getting kingdoms, because it is just a less-than-average strategy game. Where have all of the good strategy games gone?

I also got heroes of might and magic used at the goodwill for about $.25 cents complete, which I think was money well spent.

I haven't bought any games as such lately, but I recently bought another arcade machine :rolleyes: and I'm buying some different bits and pieces for it.

Outrun cab here I come. :banana

48_1_b.JPG

Kick ass!

I got the following as a late birthday gift from Locke:

MegaDrive:

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Just about the whole label is torn off....)

Tecmo Super Bowl

Jungle Strike

32x:

Mortal Kombat II

NBA Jam TE

I wanted Tempo for 32x, and NBA Live 97 for MD as well, but I'll have to get those myself.

:)

NINTENDO DS!!!!!!!!!!!! yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

ummm, yeah... i bought the store out of all of em'! one for me, 2 for other people! the metroid game looks pimp and Mario DS looks really nice but its just Mario 64 with new story and you can play as Yoshi or luigi or Wario... pretty cool. But eh, maybe theyll rerelease paper mario on it! Oh crap this isnt SEGA related, hmmm I also just got Baroque for Saturn from ebay and a 4 meg mem card for DC from mountaindud!

Tempo is a quirky little platformer. Fun for a while, but I didn't really dig it. Dunno why. I have been playing HL2 recently, which I must say I am a bit disappointed with. It looks and runs great, good engine (should be great for later mods). But as for the actual game... I'm just getting tired of spending half my time mowing down soldiers, and the other half either crawling around someplace smelly, or driving a vehicle on a path while something tries to kill me. Don't get me wrong, there's more to it. But that's all I've been doing for the past several areas, and I'm getting sick of it. Did I expect too much from it?

The last dreamcast system I bought, I found at a yard sale for $17. It came with three sega brand controllers, a sega brand memory card, original box, and crazy taxi in the system. Wish it would have been soul calibor or skies of arcadia instead lol..

The Gamestop in Central Park is actually pretty cool. They're better stocked on used stuff than any of the other places around here. I bought Sega GT Online today, and it didn't have the original case. But I asked him if they had blank DVD cases, and he dug out a green DVD case for me, for free. Sweet.

Now all I need is a good box scan. :D Uh, and more printer ink.

While I didn't buy it myself, my little brother got the new Grand Theft Auto game for his birthday. I've been playing it nonstop since I got home from school for thanksgiving break, since I got in a couple days before everybody else did... and now I'm addicted.

I'll probably buy it for myself when I go back to school.

Playing Half-Life 2 and Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, and MGS3

So far I think HL2 is an awesome game all around, its nice so far, I'm still in the early stages, but so far Its seems like a good deal of action, haven't hit a detail storyline part yet, then again HL origiinally had some moments of uneasy areas, like the other world ledge jumping. So I'm glad to be playing something action packed than doing that whole jumping thing, so far the best PC game to get. Even though the Steam deal has to be online at all times basically.

Bloodlines is another good game, nowhere near as good as HL2 , but Trokia hands down makes the best RPGs, so I'm hoping it follows that tradition like Fallout or Arcanum.

MGS3 = nuff said, its awesome even with the cinematics going on a lot in the first hour or so.

So as you can tell, I have a lot of work ahead of me in doing a 3 way ! :hehehe: :D

FFIX, Sims GC(for the girlfriend), and Eternal Darkness. I'm still waiting for Eternal Darkness to get freaky and spooky.

Back