What games have you bought lately?

Preordered One Must Fall:Battlegrounds, the best online game, period. (Online 3D fighting with interactive arenas). It's amazing. There's a limited test going on, if you want to see what the fuss is about.

Racket, have you checked at local eb's and gamestops? I have seen it cheap there, I will look around the way here for you, if I see a cheap copy, if you want I can pick it up for you. Let me know.

:rant :rant :rant

Originally posted by stack99@Sep 11, 2003 @ 11:41 PM

Racket, have you checked at local eb's and gamestops? I have seen it cheap there, I will look around the way here for you, if I see a cheap copy, if you want I can pick it up for you. Let me know.

:rant :rant :rant

yeah, if you could that would be great

I was dumb -- I've seen it once in the GameStop in the mall about 6 months ago for like $20. Plus I get 10% off. But I just got done complaining to my wife about her spending money so I didn't want to be a hypocrite

LOL... I know the feeling, I have seen so many games that I have passed up, that now if I see it, (providing, I have the money) I don't pass it up.. F---- what the wife thinks...lol :slap

Just got powerslave for $9, my friend got sonic labyrinth for 4.99, mickey mouse in land of illusion for 4.99, phantasy star 2 for 20, cyborg justice for 99 cents, and B.O.B. for 1.99 and shining in the darkness for $10.

NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC

Sonic 3D

Virtua Cop II w/ Gun

MD Arcade Stick Boxed

DC Arcade Stick Boxed

Sonic Chaos

Sonic 2 for Master System

I <3 eBay.

It's not really games but for me it's like a game :

- PC Commlink

- Pro Action Replay

But I missed the postman and I'll have to wait up to monday in order to have my PAR.

just picked up D2 and Alone in the Dark for DC.9... Also I got a mint NIB sega menacer... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.... cheap too... (thank you ebay!!!)

Originally posted by Silender@Sep 21, 2003 @ 09:31 AM

yesterday I bought Golden Sun for my GBA...

w00t w00t ^_^

Great game

But I also got Advance Wars 2 so it's been a while since I've plugged GS in :(

I recently got ff tactics, and same here too, its been waaaay to long since I played GS... damn it too many games too little time..lol

:cheers

Originally posted by racketboy+Sep 21, 2003 @ 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Sep 21, 2003 @ 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Silender@Sep 21, 2003 @ 09:31 AM

yesterday I bought Golden Sun for my GBA...

w00t w00t ^_^

Great game

But I also got Advance Wars 2 so it's been a while since I've plugged GS in :( [/b][/quote]

Hell!!! Yeah!!! :cool:

It came along with a map.

Now the only thing I need is a GC with a GBA Player attached on it to have a full 32 inch pleasure :lol: :smokin:

yeah silender, I got a gc player, and its worth it, its especially nice to play the castlevanias on, and golden sun, sweeeeeeeeet.

:cheers

On a side note in regards to supergrom's statement: Does anyone else but me feel weird playing a gameboy over the age of 12 in public?

Not me. So long you got some kick ass games to go with it. Then other people are like, damn, this bitch has some mad shit. Thats really what i have been told.

I don't usually play my gba in public, but I wouldn't feel weird doing it.

Unless I had a pink or purple one maybe :D

I got Soul Calibur 2 last thursday. (Yes, I know, I said I wasn't going to)

I knew I'd be disappointed, and I am.

Slowdown in a fighting game, WTF?

:damn:

Back