What type of bad luck have you had lately?

ratfish

Established Member
Well, as the topic states, here I come to complain and ask for suggestions.

To begin the list of grievances;

Crap #1.

I ordered 2 things from GameGizmo a week ago, and only 1 arrived today. So I emailed them to ask where item #2 is. By the way, the items are the AR4M+ and Saturn mod board.

Crap#2

The AR4M+ is sooooooo crappy. It's like a box of...crap. I mean, it seems good at first, and then you actually plug it in, and then all of your hopes and dreams ammount to what? A starup screen with cheat codes. YAY! (blatant sarcasm)

I've already searched the tech. help board and read a lot about how bad and faulty this thing is. So I've decided to basically give up and buy an OFFICIAL SEGA 4MB cart from Game Choice Club.

Now that I'm done ranting I'd like to hear any bad luck-ish stuff anybody has had.

hmm..bad luck

well I went to a local mall right after this asshole played ddr that didn't know how to freestyle correctly, and he ended up marring the sensors on the pads so i got horrible scores on songs that i almost fullcombo'd, a waste of money almost :/

I left my lights on the other day and came back to a dead battery after class. Then when I tried to jump it the stupid thing wouldn't even turn over (after 1.5 hours of waiting in the ass cold parking lot for campus security to show up). Apparently the starter blew. $250 to fix. This is after spending $300 last week to fix a water pump that broke. And this is the short version of the story.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Jan. 14 2003, 9:57 pm

hmm..bad luck

well I went to a local mall right after this asshole played ddr that didn't know how to freestyle correctly, and he ended up marring the sensors on the pads so i got horrible scores on songs that i almost fullcombo'd, a waste of money almost :/

Some good news for you, you are about to hit post number "1337"
smile.gif

My bad luck, ah, well, my other website (not macemu) was down for two weeks for something out of control, and now it is so dead, I might as well just let it close itself in a couple of months when the contract is up. No point of spending an extra $90 a year for something no one goes to anymore.

A few weeks ago, my wife got a speeding ticket AND blew a tire (separate incidents). Poor thing...

Me? I found a Daytona 2 arcade in a restaurant we went to, and sat down to play it. I'm VERY good at Daytona and I would've rocked, except the gas pedal didn't work and I had to watch my car cruise to a halt in the middle of the action more than once until I ran out of @#$&* time. Imagine me sitting there kicking the pedal and screaming "GO!!!!!!!!!" while people look at me slightly bewildered.
smile.gif

Last week I was going to spend some time in a farm; but in a hard curve on the way the car oversteered and I ended in a hole. The car ended like shit, at least is isn't an expensive one. Dad didn't ground me or anything, he just said I have to pay next semester of college by myself (last one, by the way; and here is so hard to get a paid job for a student who is doing the work practice to get graduated).

I had a guy that has done lots of soldering and electronics before do a Saturn mod installation for me. It's supposed to be easy -- especially with the 32-pin chip. Anyway, he was a little rusty and messed up a little. Now I'm still trying to get it to work with or without the chip.

Seems to me that so far, all the contributions to this thread involve either video gaming or cars.
smile.gif

My best friend might be moving to either Utah or New York, and I'm stuck in Connecticut. That's pretty shitty...
angry.gif

Well, IUG, if he/she moves here to Utah, then i'll atleast be able to chill w/ em. He/she into SEGA? Could use a SEGA fan around here under 30......

Back