What video games are you playing at the moment?

I think it's great. Best X-Men game to come out since X-Men vs. Street Fighter. It has a few flaws, but overall it's awesome and the attention to detail (flashbacks, alternate costumes) is a nice nod to the fans. I guess you might not like it if you don't like the X-Men (but then, you'd just be a freak, right?).

I just wanted to get it because it seemed like it'd be fun for a while, and its multiplayer. Fable is average in any case. The best RPG I've played on Xbox by far is KOTOR, so I look forward to KOTOR 2 and hope the new team doesn't manage to screw it up.

I've heard the new Tribes is an excellent sequel that should please fans of the original and the second one alike. But I don't have any money, I'll find out eventually.

Yeah, the multiplayer is where it's at. There are a couple problems with it, though- a> sometimes only one character is controllable, and b> your friends have to know what they're doing and not be dumbasses.

Yeah, me too. Most of my friends can't even handle the controls to Super Monkey Ball, let alone X-Men Legends, heh.

Its an awful day when you can never find anybody on par in gaming to ever muliplay... thats why i refuse to play SOF2 with my roommate. The kid plays this game EVERY day and is in some Klan. Yeah I REALLY want to play you, i dont even play FPS's

:flamethrower: Thats me getting my ass kicked by brian in SOF2

Hmm, there are so many games that I've got caught up in and haven't finished over the years, usually because I bought more games, and one thing lead to another. and on and on.

What I'm playing right now is Outlaw volleyball, a sports game for a change. I'm mostly into rpgs and strategy, with some fighting games. (Street fighter, vampire savior, soul caliber, doa) .

I just got halo2 for the hype dont like fps myself and never played the original . Played for half an hour.

Got ape escape 2 and loved the origianl both best games eva!!!!!!!!!!!!! played for 6 hours. Now I need to look on gamefaqs to see how to beat the part im in .

I think im gonna cry..... My roommates have basically taken over my XBOX. I shoved my money into the mod chip, HD (well it was laying around, but still I bought it in the first place) and the crystal clear pimp ass case. And what happens, I NEVER GET TO PLAY. Thats right, NEVER. I got to play Fable when we got it like 2 or 3 months ago! I had to beat it in that one day and deal with hearing my roommates whine that they wanted to play the entire time.

Now I have no problem sharing my game collection. But I think I should be able to play when I want. These are not there games... no the only games they have are bootleg games they rented from blockbuster. Worst thing is they get to rent them for free because my ex roommate works there. (cool when i wanna check out a game before I buy or for renting a movie) But no, they piss and moan and hoard! I spent the last 13 years collecting up my entire collection. I own A LOT!

Oh yeah, and for why I own the mod chip on my xbox... its so I can use it as my media center out in the living room. Hook it to the LAN and watch all the DIVX and XVID i want!

So, I think Im gonna have an ass kicking party at my house. Just me and my roommates, them glued to the floor while i shove foot after foot of XBOX controller extension wire down there throats till it comes out there EARS! who wants to join?!

After being gone from SX for quite a few years, and coming back, it sparked my interest back into lunar 2 eternal blue for some reason. If I knew I was so close to beating it when I quit playing like 2 years ago, near the red fiend. I just had to fight the red fiend, ghaleon, and then go to the last dungeon. Of course, I haven't had enough time to finish it off yet though, trying to level up ronfar's heal levels and all lemina's overall level, cuz she's pretty weak.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - XBOX - Pal

Beauty!

Ninja Gaiden - XBOX - Pal

Maybe the best game for me!

Out run 2 - XBOX - PAL

I'll play it for 20+ years,Outrun 3 will be released 2024!

Displaying SEGA's best blue sky so far.Arcade perfection!

Awesome!

Panzer Dragoon Saga - Saturn - Pal

:drool:

and some ikaruga (both JPN-DC/JPN-Gamecube versions)

Hmm, I have PDO but haven't played it since I bought it :blink: I'll throw it in tonight...thanks for the reminder :)

Recently I've been playing Halo 2, Half Life 2, Ace Combat 4, and Worms 3D - covering all systems :D

Back