What video games are you playing at the moment?

Zaxxon 3D!
ohmy.gif

Yeah, it's her. The opening cinema leads you to believe she becomes some horribly ugly mess of botched surgical procedures. I don't like the new suit at all, though. It's too organic. Here's the crappier ending pic I got from the first time I beat it.

samus2.png

I go sample through TONS of different games over time, but the ones I've spent significant amount of time on as of late are...

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike (DC)

Unreal Tournement (DC)

Rival Schools (PSX)

Dino Crisis (DC)

Punch Out (NES)

Sonic CD (SCD)

King of Fighters 2000 (DC)

Ikaruga (DC)

Samba De Amigo (DC)

DDR (DC)

Hey surfer dude...

Yeah... after playing max payne for a while, it gets boring. Even after running the game with different mods.

It is kinda old too, and some mod sites aren't as active as they used to... PPL are movin' to newer games.

I am however, interested in the Blade Runner Mod, the Crow mod, the Xiao Xiao Mod, the Discworld Mod, and the Kung Fu 3 mod (if it ever comes out).

I love RTCW's class system for multiplayer. What other games have this feature?

Since I finished Resident Evil, I guess I'm allowed to post again
smile.gif

After a hell of a lot of effort, I'm finally getting to play Lunar. Bought the game on import from the US, found out I couldn't burn the converted copy with my new CD writer even though I should've been able to, sent a rip of the original to Curtis (thanks yet again
biggrin.gif
) in Oz, he sent back a converted copy the other day. Today I managed to find out my burner will burn in TAO, but only with Fireburner for some reason, not Nero or CDRWIn. So I edited all the audio tracks, trimming off the 2 second silences, burned and voila! A working in-sync copy of Lunar, 3 countries and many coasters later.

By far the most trouble I've ever gone to for a game and after playing for a few hours, I'd say definitely worth it.

Currently playing Bokosuka Wars. Dissappointed the game has no end. Whenever you defeat the blob king, you play the same stage again but with a few more death skulls. By loop 37 you can't walk anywhere without peasants to remove them.

Would have been nice to see some credits and a "BRAVO! YOU WIN MANY!"

Have been playing these lately, some old games:

PC:

Driver I

Sudden Strike II

Indian Jones and the Infernal Machine

Silver

Xbox (on my friend`s house):

Some demo disc`s

Halo

Bangai-O for coffee breaks, Ikaruga for that quick adrenaline rush, and started a new game on Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn. On the PC I am playing the beta of Neocron-(The Shadowrunesque cyberpunk RPG to be released here in the US soon.) It is about time someone decided to put something like Shadowrun on PC!

I, for one, know I'll eventually play the entire Tomb Raider series again from beginning to end on my PC. My wife got me all five games, plus TR for the Gameboy Color, on Christmas two years ago :) I had already played a few levels of a downloaded copy of TR3 which had no music... I started over with the original TR3 to see what I missed.
smile.gif

TR2 is actually the first TR I ever played and, I think, still the best of them all. The graphics are simplistic by today's standards, sure, but it's all about the gameplay. (That means you, Lara-boob freaks.)

Right now I'm really not playing much of anything as I'm spending time to get those last few titles into my collection. Wahoo, I just won Body Special 264 and Girls In Motion on eBay for my Saturn. Supposedly these are very good puzzle games...
biggrin.gif

Back