your opinion

if you were dating a girl who has a lot of sex that freely admits to her sleeping with a lot of people behavior and also dated the majority of all your friends would you develop balls because of the relationship and actually spend the whole night insulting your friends?

(Edited by jim993 at 1:10 am on Mar. 18, 2002)

i'm not. it's actually one of those times that i'm refuring to somebody else actually and not just saying it's somebody else. #### if i was dating a girl who has a lot of sex i wouldn't acknowledge her being a girl who has lots of sex and i def wouldn't call her a girl who has a lot of sex, but this girl is a girl who has a lot of sex if there ever was a girl who has lots of sex.

(Edited by jim993 at 1:11 am on Mar. 18, 2002)

Normally I don't do hypothetical questions, but as a PSA.... Don't date sluts. You'll regret it, if you live long enough.

god #### i'm not dating a girl that has sexual relationships with many guys i just want people's opinions on how my friend acted i mean should i have been like listen jake ass you're dating a girl that gets around the back seat of guys cars like a gymnist hyped up on cocain in the olympics so shut the #### up and act like you normally do.

(Edited by jim993 at 1:18 am on Mar. 18, 2002)

Quote: from jim993 on 4:06 pm on Mar. 17, 2002

if you were dating a slut that freely admits to her slut behavior and also dated the majority of all your friends would you develop balls because of the relationship and actually spend the whole night insulting your friends?

I don't like dating/being involved with someone who has dated a friend of mine, it tends to f*** friendships up.

Nobody is worth all that trouble.

Also, I am recognized as a slut, so I can't comment any further. *lol*

Maybe you don'y want to hear it but here it is. Archiver is very very very correct. Stay out of your friends love life. Don't criticize his g/f ans never ever tell him you knew it was all wrong when and if they break up. You can be supportive without doing any of these things. No matter how good you think your friendship is, they will always consider their relationship with their g/f as more important. It is very rare when this is not the case. Even after it's over, say encouraging things. "hey, you'll find another someday", or something. Don't critisiza the former g/f, even if they do. They will see it as a direct reflection on how you feel about them, as in, what an idiot to date such a girl. You may never say it but it is the perception you can give. I will now crawl down from my soapbox and carry on with my hum-drum life. Peace.

falstaff your opinion would work if this was a typical situation. My friends and i are really screwed up people. The girl my one friend is going out with actually works her way around all of our friends it's really weird i mean last week i was all over this girl(true i don't care about her at all i mean my view was i'd go out with her just enough times to get some off her then after that just be like ehhh). I mean i don't care if he goes out with her for ever and get married. i was wondering if i should have dropped the kid when he started getting balls and bashing on my/ his friends.

uhm

I'm not even going to comment on this because

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE IF SOMEONE IS A SLUT OR NOT?

if a girl freely admits to "being a slut" its quite likely that she isn't, she just wants attention.

no i know for a fact this girl gets around i mean she once had sex with her brothers dorm mate. she did it with his dormmate(they share a dorm room) above him in a bunk bed. that and 3 of my friends had sex with her and many other countless guys i mean i'm not the type of person that calles somebody something that they aren't. #### i actually take offense when people call people things they arent' but this girl is and freely admits to being a girl who has sex a lot with many different partners some just to see what it feels like to be with a guy who has a pierced penis.

note cin i'm sorry you took offense so i changed the wording of all my previous posts in this thred. sorry if they read like a poorly dubbed movie that replaces all the curses with words like butter and jerk.

(Edited by jim993 at 1:08 am on Mar. 18, 2002)

(Edited by jim993 at 1:15 am on Mar. 18, 2002)

Quote: from Cynnamin on 12:46 am on Mar. 18, 2002

uhm

I'm not even going to comment on this because

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE IF SOMEONE IS A SLUT OR NOT?

if a girl freely admits to "being a slut" its quite likely that she isn't, she just wants attention.

If a girl's a slut, she's a slut. I'm guessing this #### girl who, according to jim, has slept around with everyone possible in this guy's group of friends, and did so without any discretion what-so-ever. I believe that'd make her a care-free, sex-loving slut. This may or may not make her a bad person, but I sure as #### wouldn't sleep with her.

Slut: American for a bitch who gets around.

Don't worry, jim. I know exactly how you feel. My friend's current "lady friend" is a fucking SLUT. As soon as he dumped her the first time, she slept with everyone of his supposed friends (excluding me, I told her how I felt about her long ago) repeatedly, and then begged for his forgiveness. While begging for forgiveness over a period of a month or two, she continues to hang out, get stoned, and fuck one of the previously mentioned assholes/losers every single fucking day. All along, I've been telling him that she was lying, but he's so settled on the idea of getting some's ALWAYS better than having to go without any till you find someone else (which takes, what, a trip to the mall?).

Anyway, I hear ya man... sluts fucking suck.

Yeah, and just because I own a gun doesn't mean I'm a gun owner. A slut sleeps with many people. You can't NOT be one if you do. Avoid them like the plague. Hey, that's not a badly chosen simile. Anyway, let everyone beat their own path to ####, but if you have a problem with it, avoid all contact.

Quote: from jim993 on 12:41 pm on Mar. 17, 2002

one who screws freely(and yes she rivits, hammers, staples, pins, rails, jackhammers, and lays freely)

Heh, all those are metal objects, except for the last one of course, which are made of potato.

whatever. if she;s a slut, SCREW HER WHILE YOU CAN, and then go back for more. i dont get WHY people always choose to automatically associate "relationship" with "sex". a healthy relationship consists of more than just sex. if sex is that important to you, go out and sell your body or something. i think it;s pretty dumb that people choose to break up and stuff just because of sex.

Quote: from eatpenguin on 2:08 am on Mar. 18, 2002

whatever. if she;s a slut, SCREW HER WHILE YOU CAN, and then go back for more. i dont get WHY people always choose to automatically associate "relationship" with "sex". a healthy relationship consists of more than just sex. if sex is that important to you, go out and sell your body or something. i think it;s pretty dumb that people choose to break up and stuff just because of sex.

That's pretty halarious when you combine it with your signature. :p

Back