Anyone here starting school again?

Originally posted by Ammut@Aug 16, 2003 @ 10:35 AM

Make games and cash, what else could you ask for? :)

Get ready for a disappointment.

And I'm finally done with classes. Just have to finish my internship and I'm done this fall. Workin' at another university as a research asst for a grad student. Interesting stuff. Might even get paid in the fall, though she talks less and less about that possibility as we get closer. rrgh..

Am I the youngest one here? I'll be a Junior, starting on the 21st. That's two days from now. AAAHH!!! But I'll ge to see Lindsay and Lisa again :drool:

beat ya by a yr chap......I think there are several people that are 17 in here (starting senior yr of high school) so you aren't THAT far behind....anyone else younger or the same age as cloud?

and yes....the ladies. specially those sophmore whores.....gotta luv em.

heh where is falstaff anyways? meh people should be drifting back soon :devil anyways, no one can say there first day is gonna be as fucked as mine! i have to go in and get them to fix my transcripts because i am missing five credits from last year :angry: :damn: :angry: and one month in i will be legal drinkin age out here. i feel so old :(

i registered for classes today. i'm only taking classes on tuesday and thursday from 9:30 to 5:15. hells yes.

i am studying to be a teacher of secondary education with an emphasis in social studies, in case anyone cares ;)

Originally posted by aaron@Aug 20, 2003 @ 02:12 AM

i registered for classes today. i'm only taking classes on tuesday and thursday from 9:30 to 5:15. hells yes.

Erk. I really hope you have some breaks inbetween classes. I had a schedule like this once, with classes on MWF. The kicker was I had a night class from 6-10 on Mondays. Four hours straight of statistics once every week.

/shudders :ph34r:

yeah they're all spaced out okay. the biggest break i have is like a half hour, so i think i'll be fine. no night classes. thank god.

Back