C4 - 2007 discussion

Amon said:
Same goes here.

Are you hinting at wanting another extention?

It could help a bit, well it's still early to speak about that, we will see in 15 days :) It depends on all people progress and if it's still possible to get an extend.

I would love another extention I am sure everyone would though. The more time the better.

Amon said:
I would love another extention I am sure everyone would though. The more time the better.

I'm afraid that an extension would cause some people to lay down their work, because they may think: "there is still enough time left". Last year the extension made one contestant to take back his entry from the contest. But it surely had it's good sides in increasing the quality of the other entries.

I'm working intensively on my entry because I know how much time is left. Last weekend, I made some significant progress on POS. For now I'd think that's the way we should handle it. There are 3,5 weeks and that's quite some time, if you keep pushing. It's too early to decide an extension, we'll see were we stand in 3 weeks.

I didn't make any change to my source code since december 25th as I don't have time to code anymore.

Rockin'b, what must I send you ? ISO ? source code (with or without all the files) ? Must I change something on the D2SGM just for the C4 entry ?

So my entry is the D2SGM I released on Xmas last year. I participate just to share my codes with you as I am pretty sure people here will make much better stuff:tongue:

Madroms said:
Rockin'b, what must I send you ? ISO ? source code (with or without all the files) ? Must I change something on the D2SGM just for the C4 entry ?

No changes needed, I already downloaded the ISO, so your entry is sent in. Thanks for participating, Madroms :smile:. Do you mind to release the sourcecode, too? That'd be great!

oh great :D

Yep, I will release the source code so you will be able to include it on the downloadable package of the c4 entries ;)

I just need to delete/rename/clear some stuff before.

Would anyone happen to have the 7z archives for this competition?

C4_2007_CD_download_package.7z
C4_2007_entries_one_per_cd.7z

The links are currently broken. I managed to track down 2005 and 2006, but 2007 is elusive.

for the first archive, i can help :

http://vberthelot.free.fr/SX/satdev/C4_2007_CD_download_package.7z

about the second one, i don't have it.

Back