Collage of SX

Here is a nother. the above one is two and a half years old. This about one year old.

Attachments

• pull.JPG
    pull.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 81
  • pull.JPG
    pull.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 84
Oh yeah, a bunch of them are croped. Like the guy holding his chest open. That is on a huge peice of paper and could only scan a little peice. Here is another cropped one.

Attachments

• Pinned.JPG
    Pinned.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Pinned.JPG
    Pinned.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 90
Uh..

While the pictures themselves are somewhat odd, I do like the style of 'em A LOT. I'm referring to the second and third pictures.

Great job!

:thumbs-up:

Here is a quick sketch i did about a year ago in class.

Attachments

• thumbnail_1.JPG
    thumbnail_1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 78
  • thumbnail_1.JPG
    thumbnail_1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 73
Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 22, 2004 @ 02:38 AM

Uh..

While the pictures themselves are somewhat odd, I do like the style of 'em A LOT. I'm referring to the second and third pictures.

Great job!

:thumbs-up:

Well, they aren't exactly what i wanted to draw. It was for a concentration in my art class.

Just incaase anyone doesn't know what a concentration is, its a series of pictures/drawings of one particluar theme or idea. I have about 48 picutes in all. I was really disapointed with most of them. Mainly cause i didn't spend the time needed to do what i wanted. You know how school is, get the job done and get a grade.

I would have drawn a lot more comic book style but i wasn't really allowed to. They didn't want anything to "cartoony". Bah, what do they know.

Originally posted by Shitface@Aug 22, 2004 @ 02:35 AM

Here is a nother. the above one is two and a half years old. This about one year old.

That reminds me so much of "Another World" that it isn't even funny.

Part II is no where near the quality of Part I. I don't like how it turned out at all. The smashed open skull and brain chunks got completely messed up. Oh well:

i always love the placement of the real tools... ala spatula, placed into the drawing... its cute.

Im hungry now. hrmmm, so has anyone in here ever eat squirrel. I HAD to once. growing up on a farm comes with a strict rule, you eat what you kill. well when i was young me and my older brother killed a squirrel whith our first bow and arrow set. a gallon of Bar-B-Q sauce couldn't remove the awful taste from this stringy gamey meat.

Yeah, I've had squirrel. It's pretty good. It tastes EXACTLY like chicken.

I've only had it once though. My mom's boyfriend probably has more in his freezer.

I want to have some more sometime soon....

sweet... grotesque art... what kind, small children being bludgened with mallots. Santa Claus pulling lepers from his blood sopped bag (always wondered why he was red), cheerleaders missing breasts and have puke drooling down there chin with blood smeared on there skirts, but that black nasty blood, the kind from abortions. EWWWWWWWWWWW! OH yeah, that would be sweet.

OH, I have ideas for PHOTOS, yey, thank you des, all i need is a girl willing to chop her boobs off, or i could just make something to make it look like they are chopped off.

Back