Fav game music (Lets keep this post going!)

taking a holistc approach instead of selecting individual songs from a game

and in no particualr order (because if i were asked to choose between sex, drugs, video games or tori amos i'd simply say "all of the baove please")

metroid (nes 1986)

ecco and ecco cd

PHANTASY STAR 2 (actually that's my favorite and the thought of being able to hear the music from ps2 and to play it again is what got me into emulated gaming to begin with which is what got me in to retro gaming which is why i'm here)

honorable mention rez and jet set radio

also goonies 2

hmmm goonies 2 , pengiun and antartic adevntures, castlevania 64. the goemon games and treasure are actually the only reasons i don't hate konami

How awesome!

There's three of us who love the Outrun music, particularly the arranged version of Splash Wave :)

I even burned that one to CD and had it playing in my wife's car stereo once while we were out.... fitting, eh

:
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by Taelon@Dec. 14 2002, 8:54 pm

I even burned that one to CD and had it playing in my wife's car stereo once while we were out.... fitting, eh

:
wink.gif
:

That's a fantastic idea.
biggrin.gif

I could see my self getting carried away and driving too fast though.
blush.gif

*grin* I'll be happy to pass out an mp3 of it... through instant messaging (file transfer) maybe, or DC++...

Legend of Zelda theme song and Shinning in the Darkness songs bring back memories too(first RPG I ever beat all the way through). Dunno about top 5 though.....

masamune: look for me on classicsega under the name DAIMON (with some funky extra characters). I'm one of the ops so I'll be near the top of the user list.

Back