Good Seller/Trader

can;t believe i almost forgot to post here. i bought a modded saturn from ratfish about 2 months ago, great guy. he added all sorts oif extras and stuff was great to deal with.

the saturn just broke though =( can't be his fault, it worked perfectly for the time i had it then just suddendly one day it just went dead...again not his fault.

dardalion is a good seller. He gave me a great price and shipped the game out fast. :thumbs-up: And of course racketboy too, I've bought a couple things from him recently and they always arrived very fast. Dyne too.

Great people people ive dealt with here :

MAL

DYNE

MTXBlau

Sizeone

Fakk2

Iceman2k

Racketboy

Who bought my Virtuall Boy? gameboy 900 ?

Mountaindud

Hey guys, just wanted to post a heads up that Mal is a great trader.

My Saturn, er, part showed up well packaged and functions perfectly. The unusual Austrailian TicTac packaging provided countless seconds of "haha, look at this funny thing" entertainment.

Boots up an ISO burned to a 10 cent CDR at 40X with no probs whatsoever. :-D

I've wanted to fill in gaps in my Saturn collection for *6* years, and now I can.

*sniff, sniff*

Originally posted by stack99@Fri, 2004-10-29 @ 02:54 PM

Mountaindud can be added to the list of FAST and trustworthy sellers, thanks again man.

[post=121967]Quoted post[/post]​

That he can.

Thanks Dud!

I bought Arc The Lad Collection from LordOfDuck. He gave a fair price on shipped package. Shipping was quick and packaging decent.

Thanks LordOfDuck!

Originally posted by dhau@Wed, 2004-11-17 @ 05:25 AM

I bought Arc The Lad Collection from LordOfDuck. He gave a fair price on shipped package. Shipping was quick and packaging decent.

Thanks LordOfDuck!

[post=123909]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you talking about lordofduct or Runik? ;)

BIG Thanks to lordofduct! He bought a Nintendo DS for me, so now i can enjoy it without paying 200+$ or waiting a few months from lik-sang. I've also got D2 and RE2 for DC from him, disks are in excellent condition, Great seller, you can trust him :)

I had a good experience buying from Ratfish. Picked up a copy of Lunar: The Silver Star. The game arrived promptly, well-packed and as described. I would gladly do business with him again.

Aaron = Good Seller

Took a while to be shipped, but as stated above... nothing ungodly long, good packaging and great communication..

Would buy from again! :cheers

Back