Is there a way to compress .wavs?

I got Megaman X3 off of ralos' server, and it was iso/mp3, so I converted them to wavs to use EZCD95, and did it like it said in the Misc section of the site. The problem is when I went to burn it, it was 3 meg too big? So how do I fix that...sorry, I am not a windows user, and I dont have access to my mac.

eh.. no. did you even try to burn it?

you can't compress wavs without the audio track being unusable. try using fireburner or something, ezcd pro sometimes refuses to burn a cd that would actually fit.

I don't know if this wil work, but what about editing a couple wav files using Goldwave or whatever wave editor have you. Just snip off the silent parts at the beginning or ends of a couple of them, or all of them. It might trim it down enough in combined file size.

I tried taking out three of the longest tracks...no luck, so I will just find it somewhere else...you know, now that we keep talking about it, I want some MegaMan action...dammit!

You know what, I tried it again and it burnt fine, but there isnt any audio in the game other than sound effects...dammit, this ISO/MP3 buisness sucks.

Back