Localizing Syutokou_97 / SYUTOKO BATTLE 97 Drift King

I'm not sure if this translation is a joke or real.
I mean you hack a Craig Stadler picture and make him say "You got yours inside mine".
I don't mind meme translations as long as it's specified as such.
It makes me doubt the accuracy of any of the lines I read.

Maybe an alternative accurate patch can be made?
well, you could provide some excuses or something like that, it's always easy to be a leecher.
you don't seem to estimate the time spent on hack, translations, homebrew. People does that on their spare time.
So feel free to contribute to the resources, the forum and why not donate $$$$

I'm all in for meme translations, but I would love if you could release a version without Craig Stadler. This way everyone would be happy.

"I will not remove Craig Stadler to make this more of a "vanilla patch". I do understand why people would prefer Masa to be restored but it is work I am not willing to do. I did put Masa's dialog in the project thread so people can see what they are "missing". I did not add Craig just to inject a meme into the game to make a friend laugh. I put him in there because he is the unofficial mascot of Saturn and as a "Thank you" to Pandamonium for the amazing Saturn videos he has made. Craig being in the game has no bearing on the "story" and does not detract from enjoying the game. I do wish I could have put him in the game as a hidden character like I did for NBA Jam, but that just wasn't an option this time."

gave you as much detail as I can remember via discord. I dont think I ever applied the updated SX splash.

If you point me to what needs changed I can make an addendum patch.
A factor of why I didn't want to do it, or have another established patch maker do it, was because I wanted others to see what went into this.

To have them want to make a small change when all the hard work was already done and actually do , or at least actually try to do, something. Get the tools look at the files, check the readme, ask for help. All I was waiting for was for one of them to actually put in a little fucking effort and not just bitch and moan and cry they wanted Masa and not Stadler. If any of them actually tried I was going to go ahead and patch Masa in for an alternate patch like you're going to do now.

I'll still help you as much as I can, but this isnt what I wanted.

Back