Lunar SSS & SSSC MPEG Releases

Hi,

First of all, AMAZING WORK! I love finally being able to play the MPEG version in English. I patched the game and got it running on my saturn. I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but I noticed when the game first starts, Alex is talking at Dyne's memorial and the audio is in Japanese with no subtitles, along with Nall's voice being the same. When it cuts to the FMV cutscene, it's back to English voices. Just wanted to make note of it. I know it's still a work in progress.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Mr Conan

Established Member
Hi,

First of all, AMAZING WORK! I love finally being able to play the MPEG version in English. I patched the game and got it running on my saturn. I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this, but I noticed when the game first starts, Alex is talking at Dyne's memorial and the audio is in Japanese with no subtitles, along with Nall's voice being the same. When it cuts to the FMV cutscene, it's back to English voices. Just wanted to make note of it. I know it's still a work in progress.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
The audio clips in the mpeg release are japanese for now until i figure out why the english ones are causing issues. They happen to work just fine in the non-mpeg release.

Ah, I see now. The dub version on the non-MPEG version works fine. And you had mentioned that before. Well I can’t wait to see more updates for the MPEG version!

would it be possible to make a version that doubles the exp or makes it so you can run away from battle 100% of the time? This game has gotten really Grindy and repetitive which makes me feel bad cause I want to try and finish this to point out any bugs

Knight0fDragon

Established Member
would it be possible to make a version that doubles the exp or makes it so you can run away from battle 100% of the time? This game has gotten really Grindy and repetitive which makes me feel bad cause I want to try and finish this to point out any bugs
This is something GameShark is for.

Mr Conan

Established Member
I can try and come up with something, given I am going to need to beg people to eventually test the subtitled version as well. Cant promise when itll be ready as ive been lacking in the free time area lately. The guy who did the psx version did document and hack monster stats... Like KnightofDragon said, if theres a gameshark cheat, that would be the quicker solution