Memory Card Problem Post-Mod

I installed the Mod-chip with little trouble, using the A+B Method (Model 2 Saturn, round buttons). Prior to modding the Saturn, my Pro Action Replay Four-in-One card worked. The Saturn doesn't boot to the memory card menu any longer, but it can read CD-R's as well as regular games just fine.

Is this a common problem? Or have I possibly disrupted the hardware somehow? I've tried blowing out the cart, but no dice. Plus, the pins in the back haven't been disrupted by the clunky build of the Gameshark cart, unlike my older Saturn.

First of all "NEVER EVER BLOW THE CARTRIDGE PIN TO CLEAN A CARTRIDGE" your breath might leave some moist and saliva that can corrode the copper pins, human saliva has enough acid to produce rust.

If you want to clean the tip of the cartridge do so by using a contact cleaner, dirt stain remover or metal polish (it worked for me)

There are many possilble problems that might occur on installing a modchip, sometimes no problem will occur and sometimes there are a couple, modchips are made to over ride asome security to play back-ups, it must have been the cause of the problem.

Back