Not videogame related but jesus...

Gallstaff

Established Member
I think that all americans know that there have been sniper shootins occuring recently with no motive behind it and no leads as to who's doing it. There have been 13 I thinka and another one just took place. Someone got shot outside of a texaco station 20 minutes ago in Virginia... This is bullshit. America has gone to hell lately. This is just so wrong and sad at the same time...

What do you think?

wouldn't be surprised. he needs to keep the threat of terrorism going and it all just seems too perfect.

stupid american trade pricks stopping canadian companies from selling stuff to the iraqi's i mean impala's and ambulence's i mean wtf i say everyone gang up and spank the us all the us is a bully since they make everyone else disassemble there nukes but the us keeps on building more. geez go figure.

Does suck the big one, but there are other places in the world that are worse than the US, Israel and Palestine for one.

At least he's a good shot. I mean you wouldnt wan to hear anything like, a person was shot in the arm, and then in the other arm, and then in the leg. Too sad to think about.

(whoops 2x post)

Yer, it probably is some guy that's just doing it cause he can't be caught. I mean, america has the FBI, CIA, US Army, NYPD, LCDP, and all that shit, and they can't catch one little sniper. makes you think.

I'm just saying that the US isn't as powerful as they make out to be.

Still, a serial sniper is somthing that's just whacked. you can only pray they catch him
sad.gif

As for my name, pay it no mind :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 20 2002, 1:03 am

Sucks, makes you wonder if Bush hired this guy to get some flack off his ass.

Funny you say that Skank, many people believe that the whole 9/11 thing was something deliberately done to gain trust from the American people following the somewhat errrrr....contreversial election. Bin Laden was friends of the US during the soviet invasion of Afghanastan after all, he's probably at Camp David with Bush, drinking martini's.

Does anyone else find it a little too weird how Bush won the election and is now out to fite his father's war in Iraq?

I think that the Bush family has too much influence...but I digress....

It's sad to see whats happening but one cannot help but wonder...I'm not American but I (like many) are affected by the U.S's actions. And right now, I have zero trust in the administration.

There are people asking whether the Australian Government's strong support for Bush and friends led to the recent bombings in Bali.
sad.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethod+Oct. 19 2002, 2:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crystalmethod @ Oct. 19 2002, 2:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@Oct. 20 2002, 1:03 am

Sucks, makes you wonder if Bush hired this guy to get some flack off his ass.

Funny you say that Skank, many people believe that the whole 9/11 thing was something deliberately done to gain trust from the American people following the somewhat errrrr....contreversial election. Bin Laden was friends of the US during the soviet invasion of Afghanastan after all, he's probably at Camp David with Bush, drinking martini's.

Does anyone else find it a little too weird how Bush won the election and is now out to fite his father's war in Iraq?

I think that the Bush family has too much influence...but I digress....

It's sad to see whats happening but one cannot help but wonder...I'm not American but I (like many) are affected by the U.S's actions. And right now, I have zero trust in the administration.[/b][/quote]

Jeez! Who are those people that believe that? Retards? Or just the same old assholes that always have an axe to grind against the US?

It's sad to see what happening in America, I agree. I wish we could turn back the clock to a more simpler time. Where hamburgers were 5 cents, black people knew their place (if they didn't they would easily be beaten to death), and foriegn policy was dictated to the world by us because WE have the bomb. Ah yes, those were the days!
sarcasm.gif

i understand you are being sarcastic here but what are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that times have changed and the world isn't going to get any better and just to live wit hit?

not that i like to kiss up to bush, but it always happens that people will blame the current executive administration whenever there is a national crisis. and not that it isn't all his fault, but hey, who knows?

I'm really starting to wonder about where this is all headed...

Someone has just been shot in a building quite close to where I work on campus.
ohmy.gif

There's helicopters flying all over the place and we've been advised to stay indoors. ???

IF he's a sniper would it really matte if your indoors or not? I mean it doesn't seem that he's carefully picking off his targets with great though put into it so as long as your there, your dead o_O...

Sweet dreams...
biggrin.gif

Gallstaff, I don't think there are words to describe just how low you are.
angry.gif

There are 2 dead and 2 injured and it seems that Police have someone in custody. The helicopters are still about though. ???

There's more than two dead cheifton. And i don't see how i'm being low here. You have to be light about things sometimes or else the whole world would just be one perpetual donward spiral.

Originally posted by mal@Oct. 19 2002, 10:24 pm

Gallstaff, I don't think there are words to describe just how low you are.
angry.gif

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one disturbed by the insensitivity in this thread.
angry.gif
Maybe now would be a good time to lock it.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct. 21 2002, 3:34 pm

There's more than two dead cheifton. And i don't see how i'm being low here. You have to be light about things sometimes or else the whole world would just be one perpetual donward spiral.

Look Gallstaff...mal is telling you this from the other side of the world. He's telling you that right now there are people being killed in his area. Maybe you can afford to be casual about sniper shootings, but it is not a regular occurance in Australia.

Of course there is death in the world, but when it affects others personally you don't need to make shitty wise cracks about it.

Back