paypal help needed (really!!)

I have posted a topic based on this in the Buy/sell section,,,,but have had no replys that help me....
sad.gif
.......and i hate to repost stuff......
blush.gif

let's open this post with the words......'私はダミーである' <- (japanese text font required!!!).....it says 'I'm a dummy' ( and i agree with myself!) :agree

SO....anyone in the UK, that uses paypal, i really need your help!

My account is active, but i have NO funds in it at all.....I tried to send myself money but it would not work..... >_<

so, then i thought if i open a NEW account, and send money there......THEN send it back, it might work!.....but then i thought.....'i've already registered and setup my debit card for my first P/P account........
sad.gif

but.......is it worth trying?.......can i set up 2 diffrent user accounts, that have the same debit card details?

Or is there another way?......(without having to go throught the whole selling on ebay/SX first!) can i setup some kind of 'donate' thingy?
unsure.gif

please help me!

Your buddy, Gaz! :cheers

If you've got a card linked to the account (in this case a debit card) you don't need to add funds as such. When you make a payment using Paypal it will take money from the debit card as you go.

At least that's what it does with my account, but I'm using a credit card. :huh

Since everyone else aint helpin, you need to verify your account in order to remove the spending limit, otherwise you can only make about 1000 in transactions before it says ef you, I believe verifying entails associating your account with a bank account

Originally posted by Jurai@Jul 19, 2003 @ 11:01 PM

Since everyone else aint helpin, you need to verify your account in order to remove the spending limit, otherwise you can only make about 1000 in transactions before it says ef you, I believe verifying entails associating your account with a bank account

:eek:mg: Once I saw the last post was by jurai I was kinda expecting a "Get a checking account" or "Quit your fucking whining." That's like an answer from the kid who eats paste in school telling you why the theory of evolution is flawed.

Originally posted by mal@Jul 20, 2003 @ 11:46 PM

Stop projecting your fantasies onto other people.

I never said I'd suck JG off.

Jaded said to suki suki, you said he would have to pay you, therefore you clearly said that if he paid you would suki suki, you got urself into it

Once again you're confusing your own desires with what was written.

I never said I'd suck anyone.

I like how me response was deleted, I also like how mal changed my sig to say modafy like he's some kind of 10 yr old

Originally posted by mal@Jul 21, 2003 @ 12:16 AM

Which response was deleted?

BTW I can't help if you can't spell. *shrug*

Its my opinion that continuously modifying users signatures to get a kick oversteps your bounds as a moderator, I am taking the matter up with curtis and iceman, go laugh about how leet u r with ur starwards card game buddies in the basement

I hope you realize they won't do anything to help you....

Curtis won't give 2 #(@ about you and Iceman will just let mal do what he wants, he is an admin. :smash

I advise other users to take note that every post I have made tonight has been modified by mal to have typos, this faggotness is uncalled for by an admin of a forum

Back