PSP: First real video w/Gran Turismo 4 Mobile

She is crazy...better watch it cupcake boy, she just might eat you! They learn from the best eaters over there, Godzilla.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Aug 20, 2004 @ 01:52 AM

She is crazy...better watch it cupcake boy, she just might eat you! They learn from the best eaters over there, Godzilla.

Just because Godzilla's a monster does not mean he eats people. The King of the Monsters is too good for people anyway.

If you want a Japanese monster that eats people, try Rodan, Baragon, Varan, Meganulon, or Gyaos. There are lots of them out there, but don't just assume they're all the same. Stereotypes hurt. :(

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Aug 19, 2004 @ 01:10 AM

You are both eleetist and annoying.

Hehe. I can picture it now. Instead of "Man, thats old. Just goto HK and get it" we got now "Man, thats old. Just goto JP and get it" :)

From what I remember, she was always giving people crap for pirating Saturn and Mega CD games, yet she herself supposedly had tons and tons of HK Silvers...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I didn't have a problem with her, I liked her.

She was hot too!

:blush: :thumbs-up:

Des, dont feel special....he says the same things to me.....You should hear him when he goes off about Mal ;). He must have an aussi fetish :rolleyes:

Don't even fucking start with me right now....

I am so pissed...

I just got into a huge fight with my sister....

Over Des...

My sister was using the computer, and she saw my wallpaper (A picture of Des), and she started making fun of her ("This girl is a freak!"). I defended Des, and my sister started mocking me. I then attacked her... We got into a huge fight....

My sister's 22, and is as tough as they come. I managed to get some lucky hits in, and bruise her face and break her glasses. All I got was a swollen lip...

I just hope my DC and PS2 are okay, as they got thrown across the room...

You've got some real issues Dylan. You actually had a brawl with your sister?

Violence is never the answer... outside of videogames anyway.

Originally posted by mal@Aug 21, 2004 @ 03:57 AM

You've got some real issues Dylan. You actually had a brawl with your sister?

Violence is never the answer... outside of videogames anyway.

Yeah Cloud, never get on my case for running over small animals in my car ever again. Punching your sister is almost as bad as killing chipmunks for fun.

Yeah well, here's the deal:

I TRIED defending Des! My sister wouldn't listen at all! She was mocking me! She attacked first anyway!

My sister and I just made up. We embraced, then started making fun of each other like "What the hell is wrong with us?!

:lol:

Yeah yeah...

:lol:

You just don't make fun of my friends, especially the girl I care for...

:devil

Yeah, I know it was my sister that I hit, but my feelings get the best of me A LOT!

:sarcasm:

Attachments

• ohdramaimage.jpg
    ohdramaimage.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 90
  • ohdramaimage.jpg
    ohdramaimage.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 89
Back