Sega Saturn Patcher

Sega Saturn Patcher Discussion Thread 1.91 BETA

@Knight0fDragon could I please include version 1.95 from the Grandia translation with my upcoming J.B. Harold translation? It's the only version that properly patches the most recent builds.

I have .NET runtime installed, but it won't work on the program. I even tried reinstalling and it will only allow me to repair or uninstall. I tried repair... Doesn't work...
"Microsoft ASP.NET Core 5.0.17
Shared Framework
Modify Setup

[Repair] [Uninstall] [Close]
"

It keeps asking for .NET:
"To run this application, you must install .NET. Would you like to download it now?"

Can you share the program source code so I can recompile it myself?
Or can you recompile the program to work better?

Well,

1) That is rude
2) You are hitting an issue with Microsoft's handling of how they check for .NET code, so no amount of recompilation will fix it.
3) Read the ReadMe.txt file

Hello,
i'm trying to run panzer dragoon saga (usa) with mednafen.
So the game works fine but when i try to enable cheats it show only a black screen. It doesnt even show the saturn logo.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks!

Can you please recompile a copy as x86 / 32-bit?

I really want to use it, but I have Windows 7 / 32-bit, and no money to upgrade.
Doesn't work that way. The current public versions cannot run on 32-bit platforms due it needing 2GB of contiguous memory at the time. New public version will not be available until it can pass my unit tests for all games.

Windows keys can be purchased for a few dollars on eBay if your machine is a 64-bit machine with a 32-bit processor.

Back