Sega Xtreme T-Shirts????

I'm sure the SX logo wouldn't be used without permission. Thanks for pointing that out Skank.

As for your quote Rev; there's no need to lose any sleep over it.
wink.gif

I could come up with a sweet design without using the logo.

I've had to design t-shirts for my graphics design classes so I have some experience.

Also, you pay by the number of colors you use, so you have to be creative to get a cheap shirt.

$15 could be realistic if a lot of people are willing to get one.

Get some for Christmas presents too
smile.gif

I like deep blue for the shirt

black and white is a little overdone.

I'd would like to get a little more creative than just the SX logo and a catch phrase.

I'll play around with a few ideas in Freehand and post some of the results later this week (hopefully).

Do you think a likeness of Sonic would be out of the question?

Originally posted by Lyzel@May 13, 2003 @ 05:49 AM

Probably not a good idea to use copyrighted work. Eg. Sonic...

i was kinda thinking the same thing, but wanted some opinions

I'll keep playing around with other ideas

I don't know, maybe I'm a major geek, but I would love the SX Logo in front underneath should be the URL and on the back it says "Where ALF is still in style"
happy.gif

Some people may not like Black, but I think black can be worn with everything and never goes out of style, so I'd stick with that one to sell as many as possible. Honestly, ther only blue T-Shirt, that is in my posession says "Hempman"
wink.gif

their only "award" was a good use of the board software they use and they are far from the only ones "winning" the "award". its not that big of a deal. Web awards are pretty worthless if you ask me.

I won like 10 of them back in my high school web design days.

Back to the t-shirts!!!!!

If we do use the logo, we will have to reduce the amount of colors in it unless we want to pay a ton for the shirts. Keep that in mind.

Or does somebody think it's time for a new logo? Ice -- your input would be appreciated.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@May 13, 2003 @ 03:10 PM

As I stated above, maybe a contest for a t-shirt design would be good.

well it would be nice if we could get more member input so the contest participants have more to go on.

Originally posted by Lyzel+May 13, 2003 @ 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lyzel @ May 13, 2003 @ 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mal@May 13, 2003 @ 02:13 PM

No, nothing wrong with the board, just Cecilia trolling again.

No, no, no. It's the VGR crew trolling again. They have nothing better to do. [/b][/quote]

Trolling? I don't think so, putting a banner for our site doesn't mean you are afilliated with the site. As for my comment earlier, it is very true. If someone were to sell shirts with the current SegaXtreme logo, they would owe Mowgli money, same as if Iceman were to sell the site right now and the owners used this design, since mowgli made it himself. It's a matter of legality not trolling.

As for downplaying the award that gb and mowgli got for the forums, go fuck yourself, they put a crapload of work into that and it is easily one of the most impressive forum mods anyone has ever done with snitz.

As for saying how good SX will do, may I remind you that the only things that have ever been succesfull for SX were done by Mowgli, Rev, Me, or GB or Nelsonbly (sp?)? (aside from the launch of the site). The SX Beta Stream or whatever has layed stagnant for how long? I doubt Ice has touched it lately. The coding contest would work great if more people submitted programs, one person doesn't make a contest though. The only contest that ever worked was the contest I ran that was to remix a sega song. And even for that Iceman was reluctant to pay out the prizes, he asked ME to send him money where he could give out the prizes that he had promised the winners.

To advance and become better you must continue on a single course of action, you cannot start then forget and do something else.

hehe, if we used "are you a jukebox hero," i'm sure foreigner would be after us.

Anyway, enough fighting.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 12, 2003 @ 05:44 PM

I would too! And Juri, he asked who WOULD want to buy one, so pull your head out your ass and your dick out your mouth and shut the hell up.

my dick is in your mouth not mine, pull it out yourself

segaxtreme.gif

Simple two color design (albeit the GIF uses 16 or so, but screened, it would only be two colors). This logo, across the chest of a black shirt. It also looks cool with red instead of blue, but red is more of a Nintendo color. Any suggestions for changes?

BTW, I used to work in a screen printing shop doing this type of stuff 40 hours a week. Trust me, the less colors and simpler the design, the better it'll look and the less it'll cost.

Thats really cool VertigoXX. I like that.

Maybe we should make it the best design will win a free t-shirt?

Originally posted by IceMan2k@May 13, 2003 @ 07:19 PM

Thats really cool VertigoXX. I like that.

Maybe we should make it the best design will win a free t-shirt?

sounds good to me
smile.gif

Back