Sega Xtreme T-Shirts????

how's this idea?

2 colors

segashirt1.gif

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 14, 2003 @ 01:52 AM

I think that's pretty cool, but i think www.segaxtreme.com should be on the back of the shirt.

well keep in mind you're gonna be paying a few bucks more if you have something on the back

the less colors per side, the cheaper

Yes but that just looks... not sleek. I dunno but if you look, traditionally the adress or web adress of the company or site is on the back.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 14, 2003 @ 02:20 AM

Yes but that just looks... not sleek. I dunno but if you look, traditionally the adress or web adress of the company or site is on the back.

well I wouldn't want an address by itself -- that's gay and cheap looking and not work $4 or whatever more.

I've never been a big fan of stuff on the back of shirt anyway.

I'll take it into consideration though with something else.

I want my username monogramed on the shirt.

edit: i have to make it clear that i was being facecious

edit again: now that i think about it, that would be nice.

There we go. Nice and clean now. Let's try to keep it that way people, eh?

If I missed something either delete it, or let me know.
smile.gif

Sorry if I got something that was meant to stay, just repost it.

Originally posted by Curtis@May 14, 2003 @ 01:42 PM

There we go. Nice and clean now. Let's try to keep it that way people, eh?

If I missed something either delete it, or let me know.
smile.gif

Sorry if I got something that was meant to stay, just repost it.

cool thanks

I would love to have my username on my shirt too, but I'd have to look into it to see if it's cost effective.

BTW, hopefully, later on today I will post the details on the design contest.

Get your creative juices flowing!

I, for one, never knew there was a donations link on SX, nor do I have any idea what Iceman pays to run the site.

To me this is a case of lack of awareness... If I was told what it takes to run SX I'd gladly support it financially... I always took SX for granted - until reading this thread...

How about voluntary membership? i.e. those who want could sign up for a monthly charge of $2 or something. Even if just 20 people do this, that's $480 a year for Iceman.

I'd buy a t-shirt
smile.gif
but $20 is too much, and btw, I wanna hear Mowgli say something about his logo (at the top of the site) being used on a shirt...

Iceman pays a hefty chunk of change -- can't remember the amount, but it's more than we'll ever raise in donations. but every little bit helps.

if we order a good number of shirts (50?), keep the # of colors down (2?), and possible do only one side, we could sell them for for $15 and about $5-7 would go to SX (if my calculations are correct.)

50 shirts times $6 is $300 -- not a bad amount

Maybe we can have a new t-shirt every year
smile.gif

BYW, I've only counted 14 people who said they want one so far.

Originally posted by Taelon@May 14, 2003 @ 11:38 AM

I'd buy a t-shirt
smile.gif
but $20 is too much, and btw, I wanna hear Mowgli say something about his logo (at the top of the site) being used on a shirt...

Mowgli can't respond right now. He's on vacation until the 21st. If I remember I'll ask him to respond to this thread then.

Back