Valentines Day

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Thu, 2005-02-10 @ 10:24 PM

You're flying to brazil to make love to Des and gain a bad case of crabs?

[post=129442]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Skankin, its amazing how rubbish just flows from your mouth.

Just wanted to wish all those who still celebrate Valentines Day a good one, Take care of your ladies and guys.

Originally posted by Edge-`@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 01:57 AM

Just wanted to wish all those who still celebrate Valentines Day a good one, Take care of your ladies and guys.

[post=129473]Quoted post[/post]​

What he said. :agree

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 12:36 AM

"Make love", how funny you are.

Why would he fly to have sex with me? After all, you tought me that cybering is actually as good, or even better than real sex!

What pathetic retard.

Go call your stupid internet girlfriend (SkankinMo2), so she can back you up and make up some stupid random insults.

Why don't you post some video showing off your insane DDR freestyle skills? Hahaha -

Idiot.

[post=129471]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, but cybering can only be done with good english skills. And your faded text and such just doesn't lend itself to being erotic, it actually reminds me of a goth kid screaming for attention.

I don't need to get Cynni here to make fun of you, but if you really want me to then ok...?

I have posted a video here in the past, several months ago actually, I think I posted a Max 300 FC video as well. Why don't you post one of yours if you're so good at 'dancing.'

Originally posted by Edge-`@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 01:57 AM

[post=129473]Quoted post[/post]​

It's funny, I thought that was rather mild, I guess crabs really affect some people in a strong way....

On any other day, I'd be happy to but see, I'm really busy today.

<3

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 06:36 AM

"Make love", how funny you are.

Why would he fly to have sex with me? After all, you tought me that cybering is actually as good, or even better than real sex!

What pathetic retard.

Go call your stupid internet girlfriend (SkankinMo2), so she can back you up and make up some stupid random insults.

Why don't you post some video showing off your insane DDR freestyle skills? Hahaha -

Idiot.

[post=129471]Quoted post[/post]​

Why do I hear Napoleon Dynamite's voice in my head when I read that very last word?

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 02:50 PM

It's funny, I thought that was rather mild, I guess crabs really affect some people in a strong way....

[post=129487]Quoted post[/post]​

Was more of a generalization of you as a whole :).

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 11:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 11:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea, but cybering can only be done with good english skills. And your faded text and such just doesn't lend itself to being erotic, it actually reminds me of a goth kid screaming for attention.[/b]

Oh, you seem to be very experienced at cybering, good for you.

My text formatting has nothing with trying to be erotic in any way, maybe text gets you sexually excited, but that doesn't work with me, or most intelligent people.

Oh no! I cosplay gothic characters! That means nothing. Haha, what a retard.

<!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey
@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 11:43 PM

I have posted a video here in the past, several months ago actually, I think I posted a Max 300 FC video as well. Why don't you post one of yours if you're so good at 'dancing.'

[/quote]

Sorry if I am not nerdy/geeky enough to tape myself while "dancing".

ZOMG I CLEARED MAX300, I AM THE BEST

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 12:20 PM

Oh, you seem to be very experienced at cybering, good for you.

My text formatting has nothing with trying to be erotic in any way, maybe text gets you sexually excited, but that doesn't work with me, or most intelligent people.

Oh no! I cosplay gothic characters! That means nothing. Haha, what a retard.

Sorry if I am not nerdy/geeky enough to tape myself while "dancing".

ZOMG I CLEARED MAX300, I AM THE BEST

[post=129495]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't tape myself, the tournament was taped and I was given the files of me playing. Sorry to crush your dreams.

Was more of a generalization of you as a whole smile.gif

If you honestly think that your opinion of me matters to me..... :wanker

I just love how cynn just pops up here and there to make a statement or two...how elusive!

oh ya, a cyber sex roxors hardcore, lol. Why have sex w/ ugly girls in real life when you can do it on the internet w/ the hottest ones EVER!?

and ya, it did kinda sound like napolean dynamite, lol.

geekchartbig.gif

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Fri, 2005-02-11 @ 05:44 PM

If you honestly think that your opinion of me matters to me..... :wanker

[post=129500]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sure it matters as much as I like to see you randomly putting people down to fuel your immature ego :)

OK, I've had about enough of this.

Skankinmonkey, Des-ROW... shut the fuck up.

I don't care what you think of each other and I just don't want to hear about it any more.

The next one of you that brings up this petty bickering anywhere on these forums will get a warning and a three day suspension. And that's only the beginning.

That also goes for Cynnamin or anyone else who decides to put their oar in.

GAME OVER

oh oh OH, daddy is here to beat the children... I was wondering when he was gonna be home from work.

::children scurry back to there rooms and try to look busy cleaning::

::mal pulls off his belt and goes on a rampage::

"I guess the SX[leary] kids are in therapy again"

vrrrrr, wah, vrrrrr, wah

"their lawn looks great"

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sat, 2005-02-12 @ 05:20 AM

oh oh OH, daddy is here to beat the children... I was wondering when he was gonna be home from work.

::children scurry back to there rooms and try to look busy cleaning::

::mal pulls off his belt and goes on a rampage::

"I guess the SX[leary] kids are in therapy again"

vrrrrr, wah, vrrrrr, wah

"their lawn looks great"

[post=129564]Quoted post[/post]​

What the hell?

Have you been drinking again bro?

happy valentines day to you ALL, no matter how pervert, allienated, disguised, childish or control freaks you are

:banana

First part: ummm I guess you guys didn't have parents who beat the lot of you when he got home from work when you were kids. Let alone come from a house of 7 kids. hrmmm, I guess im alone on this one.

second part: don't ya'll listen to stand up... Dennis Leary... COME ON!

Back