What are other gorgeous 2D Saturn games ?

Originally posted by CHAZumaru °_°@Dec 13, 2003 @ 07:26 AM

Various 2D gems sidescrollers :

Super Tempo

Hissatsu!

Princess Crown

NazouMakaimura

Silhouette Mirage

Tenchi ou Kurau

sorry if one of thoe was already mentioned.

wuz tenchi ou kurua

Tenchi o Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai (correct naming curtesy of vgrebirth.org) is an excellent 2D action game, in the likes of Final Fight. Except, it's better ;)

Attachments

• tenchi.JPG
    tenchi.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 100
  • tenchi.JPG
    tenchi.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 100
Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Dec 13, 2003 @ 03:24 PM

Tenchi o Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai (correct naming curtesy of vgrebirth.org) is an excellent 2D action game, in the likes of Final Fight. Except, it's better ;)

Isn't that like Warriors of Fate or something? I used to spend a ton of quarters on that game. Didn't they release it on Playstation in the US? I have to find it and play it again somehow.

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Dec 13, 2003 @ 12:24 PM

Looks like Knights of Valour.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Dec 13, 2003 @ 05:11 PM

I have to find it and play it again somehow.

It's a Capcom CPS1 game, so there's like 20 emulators that will play it. :p

Now that you mention it, i seem to remember playing it on Calice too. Hehe but i'm trying to avoid playing emulators now though... They just don't feel right, not even NesterDC.

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@Dec 13, 2003 @ 05:24 PM

mmm purty

KING OF FIGHTERS '95. The one I got comes with a ROM cart, not sure if there's a non ROM cart version. First thing I noticed about this game when I first played it is color depth. It's very colorful but abit difficult to play for me.

Back