What games have you bought lately?

I got vagrant story when it first came out and I couldn't get into it either. It wasn't what I expected at all, but mostly it was just too damn hard.

Man if you take unlimited saga back, allow me recommend a game. Front Mission 3 is a really cool strat game if you haven't played it already. It's a lot like ff tactics except with mechs and lots of shit blowing up.

I've been buying some Saturn stuff as of late:

Xmen vs SF complete, 10e ( :cheers )

Fire Pro Wrestling 6 men scramble, 10e

Deep Fear PAL, 5e

Bust-a-move 2 PAL, 10e

And I should be getting my white Saturn + 7 games from Japan in the mail shortly :cool:

Been playing Tony Hawk Underground on ps2 online for about a week now, fun as hell to play! If anyone else plays, my name is Chubb on there

T.H.U.G. = Tony Hawk's Underground, very fun game..

I am about to be buying Killswitch, True Crimes: Streets of L.A., and Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. :smokin: :drool:

I have been going nuts overall lately, I picked up a ton of dc and saturn games, skies of arcadia, mrs pacman:maze madness, like 10 other titles. I got a steal on xmen cota, for saturn, and wipeout, mystaria, and like 20 other saturn titles,

nrpickle I have both cs, and rs3, I will add you to my list tonight, I am usually in both, I also picked up inside drive 2004, sweet. and project gotham 2, sweeeeter.

how does jedi academy play, I have heard alot of conflicting things on that one, I have to check it out.

Also picked up a wonderswan crystal mint in the box, for like 40 w/ shipping from a buddy of mine in hong kong.. sweeeeet. plus ff1 and ff2. man I need to stop, oh well let me go back to ebay...ha.. :cheers

Jedi Academy is a fun game but it's not exactly deep if you get my drift. It's the game I've been playing when I just need to kill 15 - 30 minutes. Some of the lightsaber battles end up looking really cool. My favorite mode is called power battle. It puts 2 weak jedi up against one stronger jedi. Also there are options to restrict force power usage and to make battles saber only if you want.

About the above mentioned lack of deepness, maybe it does get deep because I still haven't tried siege mode which is supposedly a larger scale game.. :huh

Originally posted by stack99@Nov 26, 2003 @ 04:58 PM

hey rac, how is that let me know when you try it, because I been meaning to pick that up...

well I tried out a ROM of it and I was really impressed with the new Pac Man Arrangement. It's very cool.

PLus it has the nomal Pac Man, PacMania (a cool NES game), and Pac Attack which is a nice tetris variant. For $10 it has a lot of variety. Will be very nice on my long flight across the country :)

My brother has Pacman Collection, very awesome. Like racket said, arrangement is a VERY good version of pacman. I would highly recommend you pick this up, especially for that price. :D

Final Fantasy XI

Harvest Moon GBA

T.H.U.G.

all very high quality.

I'm looking forward to buying Soul Calibur II, Mario Kart: DD, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero and XIII in the near future.

Well, i just bought Primal for $15. I got Comand and conquer red aleart delux pack for $3, and Black & White with Expansion pack for $5. I freakin love black and white, This is my second copy cause it was $5 bucks cheaper to buy the expansion with the game than to buy the expansion by itself, which was $10. Eh... go figure. :smash

Oh, and i bought the last copy of Jurasic Park Operation.... Genesis was it? Anyways, i picked up the last copy of it at some store on base here, and the guy infront of me picked up my bag with his in a rush. I got a refund but the game was only $6 on clearance.... So i left sad.

Originally posted by stack99@Nov 27, 2003 @ 03:58 AM

sweet, thanks rac, I had been meaning to pick that one up... sweeet, at best buy it was 10 bucks?

this week only -- actually the sale might end today or tommorow.

it's that, the Namco Collection, Frogger (its dumb) and a couple others

Shing the Holy Ark - 32 bucks

Mod my Saturn and put in a region switch - 85 bucks

I dont know about shining yet, haven't really sat down and played it but it was woth every dollar to get my saturn touched up looking clean...let me tell ya, it does look real clean nephew.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 6, 2003 @ 09:45 PM

Shing the Holy Ark - 32 bucks

Mod my Saturn and put in a region switch - 85 bucks

I dont know about shining yet, haven't really sat down and played it but it was woth every dollar to get my saturn touched up looking clean...let me tell ya, it does look real clean nephew.

83$? i thought u livedin the hood

But say Jari, cant i have finer things in life w/o being refered to as another "esse" in the barrio (mex term for ghetto)...

But say Jari, maybe u shouldn't be watching "ghetto" hollywood movies..

But say Jari, i resent you callin my place called home a ghetto....

But say Jari, u sure you a man?

But say Jari, U got dbz legends for saturn?

But say Jari, I ain't broke broke.

But say Jari, Believe That.

Back