What is your hobby?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Curious as to everybody's hobby and why do you like doing that. Other then video games and computers 😉

My hobbies are driving and biking in the summer and during the winter I like putting model airplanes together.

I love the freedoms that biking and driving give you. They make me feel like I have no boundaries and no worries. Especially with a top that comes off the car. I could just do both forever. Myself, the open road, a good cd, and the wind in your face.

Modeling makes me feel at ease and gets rid of the frustrations of running a business.

Well, I play guitar and I also enjoy a good round of paintball every now and again. I enjoy bike rides through the neighborhoods as well and messing around with friends with my oldschool sony digital camcorder.

I enjoy driving around in my maro' w/ a nice cd on also. I enjoy workin on my car even though I know very little about them...learn more each time though 🙂.

I enjoy a good game of basketball too.

I play drums. Got 2 bands starting. I love to draw. I am like 5 art classes at school. I also collect Spawn action figures. I have about 115+ boxed on my walls and growing. Though i have run out of room and some are starting to pile up.

Uh... does fapping count? :blush: 😉 😛

I actually don't have any hobbies outside of games. Sad, but true.... Unlesss the above counts as one.... :blush: :lol: 😛 :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Well... I like biking every now and then in the summer, and I love going to the library!

Originally posted by Cloud121@Mar 1, 2004 @ 02:54 PM

Uh... does fapping count? :blush: 😉 😛

I actually don't have any hobbies outside of games. Sad, but true.... Unlesss the above counts as one.... :blush: :lol: 😛 :smokin: :thumbs-up:

Just asking that is wrong for so many reasons. :blink: :lol:

Hobbies? Other then computers? Hmm.....Hmm....does going to a billion doctors appointments count? Ooh Ooh, and the time I'm actually not on the computer programming I wander around the town aimlessly. With a combination of schizophrenia and hydrocephalus its very hard to find something to do in Minnesota, since a job with schiz' doesnt work very well and the hydrocephalus makes it so I can no longer do anything fun like skiing or other things in Minnesota. The only active thing that gets my heart going is a simple equation, Wife + Bed = Activity Time.

Well other than computers and games I guess for me it would be working on and driving my RC car. Not the shitty Radio Shack stuff but the high quality (and high price) pro stuff. Hopefully once it gets warmer I can begin my plan to build a 100MPH+ nitro powered RC car. Imagine a 16 inch long RC car screaming by at 100MPH!!

during the summer i play mad deck hockey. goalie. love driving around with the moonroof open and the windows down and going to the beach. i love the summer clothes on girls 😛 also picked up paintball recently. during the winter months i usually do a lot of design work and since im stuck inside catch up on my music and movie "collection". dont play games much anymore.

I'm a sports junkie. I play baseball, football, basketball, etc... I also lift weights religiously.

And does binge drinking and barhopping count as a hobby?

I do a lot of computer art type stuff, mainly Photoshop and Lightwave, but in general I'm into design as a whole and grab a lot of design projects that I work on in my spare time.. mostly print stuff, but some web stuff as well.

I also do a bit of DJ'ing, mainly goa trance and hard techno. I like dancing to it when I get the chance to hear some good tunes as well. 😉 Additionally, I enjoy putzing around with my Linux box and also do a fair bit of reading.

edit - oh yeah, and chess, pool, pinball, card games, etc... I enjoy games on the whole a lot, not just computer/video games.

edit2 - when I say card games, I mean like poker and stuff, lest anyone get the wrong idea. 😉

Oh yeah, I woulda mentioned gambling, but since it's my primary source of income right now, it's more of a job...

Though I must say, I really do enjoy it.

I'm a political/law junkie. A lot of drawing, painting, sculpturing. Biking is quite fun, especially springtime in Rock Creek Park. Sports year round, mainly basketball, tennis and badminton.

I guess I'm pretty boring. 🙂

Originally posted by it290@Mar 1, 2004 @ 06:09 AM

edit2 - when I say card games, I mean like poker and stuff, lest anyone get the wrong idea. 😉

oh yeah -- I like poker and stuff too 🙂

I bike, collect comics, and paint those damn warhammer figures. Never got into the game, but the figures are real cool.

Back