What Pre-1985 Video Game Character Are You ?

Runik

Staff member
Here

10.png

I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

(If you were not a Breakout Bat you would be a Defender-ship.)

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be a Breakout Bat.)

Hmmm...I think I'm more of a Breakout Bat. :)

0.png

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

2.png

I am an Asteroid

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

This is quite an accurate description of me actually :blink: :devil

8.png

I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

(If you were not a Scorched Earth Tank you would be a Space-invader.)

Hmmm...

14.png

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

(If you were not a Gauntlet Adventurer you would be an Asteroid.)

Originally posted by schi0249@May 5, 2004 @ 10:19 AM

14.png

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer....

...I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit.

No kidding? :lol: :p

Originally posted by CrazyGoon@May 5, 2004 @ 01:50 PM

2.png

I am an Asteroid

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

This is quite an accurate description of me actually :blink: :devil

I got that one too

8.png

"When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself."

Subarashi~

Now I understand why me and mal have our... "differences"

1.png

I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

(If you were not a Pacman Ghost you would be Pacman.)

6.png

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be a Thrust-ship.)

As it turns out...

15.png

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

(If you were not Kung Fu Master you would be Mr Do.)

11.png

I am Mr Do.

I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.

:)

Back