What video games are you playing at the moment?

Ha :D No, skilled at the game/ genre is what I meant. Right now, I'm leap years ahead of where I used to be regarding my skill at those games, compared to when I first started out. Whereas, if I had been playing RPG's all my life, I wouldn't have anything to show of it - meaning, no visably noticeable improvement.

Visably noticeable improvements... glazed sunken eyes, fidgety fingers, and the neck crooked forward from staring intently at the screen.

I'd say there's some skill gained.. after a while, you get an intuitive sense of which townsperson you need to talk to to continue on with the story, so you can ignore the silly things said by everyone else. ;)

I'm playing Fable. I'm only a few hours into it, but I already got my allignment to evil. :devil This game is awesome, and the interactions you can do are hilarious. I love going up to people and doing a pelvic thrust; in the game as well.

uh oh mountaindud... AND IT BEGINS, the addiction will swallow you whole. It will wain over time and youll be wheened off of it. But for a little while all you will think of is how evil or good you can be.

My room mate became evil with horns almost immediatly, he just began by beating the girl missing the teddy and beating the lil' kid, then beating up his dad and the item shop guy and hanging out in the bar... then at the heroes guild as a kid he would beat on whisper and the guild master... he was evil before he even left the guild.

I have been HOOKED on the new MK... I put everything aside for that, man is this a great game,, they took deadly alliance to a whole new level... I highly recommend this game, you WILL have fun... oh and Berty where did you get a RE 4 demo from?

Naruto: Narutimet Hero 2

Otogi: Myth of Demons

Otogi 2 and Outrun 2 demos (I can't get enough of em)

Robotech: Invasion

Berserk (the new PS2 one not the DC one)

GunGrave OD

Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom

Guardian Heroes

One Piece: Round the Land

You can get a lot of games played when you have long periodes of time off from school and work heh heh. Good thing cuz 4th quarter games are the best and they all seem to come out at the same time.

Originally posted by siamese@Oct 12, 2004 @ 09:30 AM

Sonic triple trouble for the game gear :blush:

just repaired my old game gear :devil

[post=120847]Quoted post[/post]​

Right now, i'm playing:

Castlevania: LOI

Star Ocean: Til the end of time

FFX-2

Tales of Destiny

Parasite Eve 2

FF9

and Super Mario World (again, it's just so much fun!)

You all know the respective systems they're on, so I don't have to list that.

Just picked up Paper Mario... thousand year door.... its a good as the first and then some.. a great game.

I'm playing Fable a bit, I rented it. I was kind of pissed because I wanted to play X-men Legends with a friend, and the only rental place that had it didn't have any in. I asked at Blockbuster when they'd be getting it, and they aren't. That's retarded.

ALEXVRB... be happy you didnt get xmen legends... IT SUCKS. i was so disapointed. GRRRRR, so i went and got FABLE, and fell in love. then back out, short fuckin' game. GAH, XBOX and your insufferable RPG's. I cry, T.T

Worms 3D for Gamecube. I never got into worms but some guys for work play it quite a bit so I gave it a shot and I've got to say it isn't too shabby.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 13, 2004 @ 11:02 PM

ALEXVRB... be happy you didnt get xmen legends... IT SUCKS. i was so disapointed. GRRRRR, so i went and got FABLE, and fell in love. then back out, short fuckin' game. GAH, XBOX and your insufferable RPG's. I cry, T.T

[post=120934]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno what you're talking about X-men legends is great. Maybe because you played it alone or something, but me and a friend have been playing through it and it's nothing but good stuff. As for the XBOX and RPG's. It's really a multiplayer console and a PC for people who don't have a good one. So don't expect anything good RPG wise on it. The closest thing that is great in all it's glory is Otogi, and this Tuesday Otogi 2 will be hitting US shelves! Can't wait.

I live in a house with 3 other multiplayer gaming fools... normal night is 3 bongs, 3 dumb asses, me, and my xbox. We ALL agree the game was ass.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Oct 14, 2004 @ 03:37 AM

I live in a house with 3 other multiplayer gaming fools... normal night is 3 bongs, 3 dumb asses, me, and my xbox. We ALL agree the game was ass.

[post=120964]Quoted post[/post]​

To each his own I suppose. You're the first person I have heard to not like the game.

Back