What video games are you playing at the moment?

Originally posted by Nadius@Jan. 07 2003, 1:29 pm

Yeah, it's pretty fun, but the slow timer makes it seem really short, so the second time through, i'm gonna get 100 percent.

Slow timer? What's that?

I'm not one to continuously play a game for hours, so it's seemed decent length so far.

Panzer Dragoon Saga again.

Yoshi's Island (GBA) again.

Illbleed  
blush.gif
it's a cool game at first, when you don't know what to do, but it's not so scary after getting the Horror Monitor.

bandit kings of ancient china (nes)

dragon force (saturn)

jackie chan's action kung fu (tg16)

kof 97 (saturn)

dead or alive (saturn)

gunstar heroes (genesis)

i'm pretty much always playing that and the first contra... grin.

i had also been playing shining the holy ark and legend of oasis, but i have a 3rd party memory cart, and it decided to trash all my saves. about 2/3 of shining, and almost all of oasis. i was just wandering around looking for the final, secret spirit. incidentally, anybody ever find it?

in response to a couple of other posts:

kof started as sort of an offshoot, i think. that's why it has the fatal fury tournament's title, but both it and fatal fury continued independently. and i agree that legend of oasis is a right cool game. awfully different from beyond oasis, but strong in it's own way.

Originally posted by racketboy+Jan. 07 2003, 1:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jan. 07 2003, 1:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Nadius@Jan. 07 2003, 1:29 pm

Yeah, it's pretty fun, but the slow timer makes it seem really short, so the second time through, i'm gonna get 100 percent.

Slow timer? What's that?

I'm not one to continuously play a game for hours, so it's seemed decent length so far.[/b][/quote]

It seems like the game timer is slow, at least to me, because I spent about half of new years day and half of the day after that playing, taking time, and it said i took 4 hours and maybe about 7 minutes.

And i sort of felt like 'jeez this game is short', not ever realizing how many times i died, and how challenging it was.

BTW, Walkthroughs and strategy guides are for wimps! Not that i'm talking to you, racketboy, but i just felt like saying that.

Last night my wife and I had a good 2 player DC session:

Bust A Move 4

Super Puzzle Fighter 2X

Sega Rally 2

Well if you wannt know, or if you don't...

I am currently near the end of Breath of Fire 3 the Middle of Breath of Fire 4, The beginning of Breath of Fire, The 3rd time through Chrono Cross, Part way through Pokémon Silver, the beginning of Pokémon Crystal and Yellow, The Beginning of Lunar Silver Star Story, The beginning of Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth, The Middle Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, The beginning of Parasite Eve 2, The Beginning of Evil Dead: Hail to the King, Animal Crossing, Hot Shots Golf 3 forget which round, and The Sims. I think maybe I should actually finish playing a game, before I start another, but that would take the fun out of it.

Star Wars: Battle for Naboo

I started out playing Rogue Squadron but it crashes if I have my joystick connected. <_<

About 30 hours through Skies of Arcadia.. Not even off the first disk yet
huh.gif

Just starting to play Thief too.

What games have you been playing lately.

I've been playing:

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike - DC

King of Fighters 99 Dream Match - DC

Skies of Arcadia - DC

Tennis 2K2 - DC

Super Monkey Ball Jr. - GBA

recently:

Conker's Bad Fur Day (just finished) - Nintendo 64

Beats of Rage - Dreamcast

Splinter Cell 2 - Xbox

Panzer Dragoon Saga (again) - Saturn

Headhunter - Dreamcast

Metal Slug 3 - Xbox

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 8, 2004 @ 12:48 PM

What games have you been playing lately.

I've been playing:

Street Fighter 3: Third Strike - DC

King of Fighters 99 Dream Match - DC

Very good ^_^

I have been playing the following -

King of Fighters 98 - MVS

King of Fighters 2003 - MVS

Beatmania IIDX 7th Style - PlayStation2

Sengoku Musou- PlayStation2

I've been playing:

Metroid Prime (cube)

F-Zero GX (cube)

KOF '98 (neo)

Metal Slug (neo)

Metal Slug 3 (neo)

Fatal Fury Special (neo)

Fire Shark (gen)

Crue Ball (gen)

Double Dragon (gen)

I´ve been playing:

nothing :thumbs-up:

I lie ;-P Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Kingpin Life of Crime is what I´m playing.

Back