your opinion

Oh, and I'd love to become a grandparent one day, but I sure as #### wouldn't put that before my child's own happiness. If I was that desperate to have kids around the house again, I'd have another or adopt. :p

Quote: from falstaff on 4:49 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

......and the hole gets deeper with each passing moment!

ShinJedah.....what century are you living in? Hitting women or others is Ok? I can understand it if you defending yourself.......I've studied martial arts for 30yrs and never had to hit anyone. Not in anger anyway. Is hitting someone going to make them respect you? Why not earn their respect. Basic human descency dictates that we offer respect to someone as a living being. Beyond that you have to earn it!!!!!

No one owes you anything you have no right to posess!

You didn't quite undestand what i ment.

I stand for complete loyality and dor respecting each other.There are some things that cross the line.Sometimes a hit in the heart can be much worse than a hit in the face.When i am completely loyal and true to my wife/gf thats exactly what i demand from her too.If she would say something like "i am a nympho" from the start,i wouldnt care,and just leave.We don't talk about possesing anyone.

Why not earn their respect.

Neither will hitting someone bring respect to me.It will just make someone feel the way i feel.

About gay people:I am not against anyone that is gay.But marrying is extreme.Its just not normal,these people even want to raise children they adopt.What the #### will become out of these children?Some #### freaks.

Thats the mentality you grow up in countrys like italy,spain,greece and so on.Since i am from greece thats the mentality you grow up with.

(Edited by ShinJedah at 3:55 am on Mar. 20, 2002)

Quote: from ShinJedah on 3:48 am on Mar. 20, 2002

About gay people:I am not against anyone that is gay.But marrying is extreme.Its just not normal,these people even want to raise children they adopt.What the #### will become out of these children?Some #### freaks.

1: What is so bad about gays marrying?

It is a symbol of commitment and a legal partnership. Why should people with a different sexuality from the norm (whatever that is) be excluded?

2: What is so wrong about gays adopting children?

Would you prefer that the adoptees remain in state care rather than live with a loving family? I don't think that any special exemptions would be made for a gay couple; they would still have to 'qualify' to adopt children.

3: If a gay couple provide a stable, loving family life, why should any children in their care turn out to be any greater freaks than the rest of us?

I am not replying anymore to this thread.You can't judge things the way others do because you don't have the same experiences other people do.All my experiences with gay people are bad.Maybe yours are good.

You can't know...

Quote: from ShinJedah on 7:30 pm on Mar. 20, 2002

I am not replying anymore to this thread. You can't judge things the way others do because you don't have the same experiences other people do. All my experiences with gay people are bad. Maybe yours are good.

You can't know...
That's a cop out.

By your logic we can neither discuss nor debate any topic as none of us has the same experience as any other forum member.

Anyway, how can you judge any gay people that you've not met? By your own logic you can't.

So which will it be?

Its not that.Its that this thread is turning to :the ol bad brutal caveman ShinJedah,that is living in a past century.

Everybody is trying to teach me a lesson what i have to do and what not.

Anyway, how can you judge any gay people that you've not met? By your own logic you can't.

.I also met people that where gay but didn't show it so extreme like most gay people do.When i am shopping and thers a gay guy in front of me acting like a 15 year old girl i cant stand it,its just sick.Or the example of a lesbian just freaking out in a conversation calling all men hairy beasts with no brains?.I don't have a problem with someone that likes the same gender but i have a problem with people acting like their from the opposite gender.You know what i mean?Where i go to get my haircut theres a guy who IS gay but he never does anything anoying.I don't freak out screeming over him or beat him to death like most people would think by now,since he doesn't do anything strange.´But when i turn on the TV and see a marriage of gay people

kissing each other and stuff i just disgusts me.

I'm not trying to teach you a lesson. I am however trying to understand why you think of gays and lesbians as being wrong, or sick.

I also met people that where gay but didn't show it so extreme like most gay people do.When i am shopping and thers a gay guy in front of me acting like a 15 year old girl i cant stand it,its just sick.Or the example of a lesbian just freaking out in a conversation calling all men hairy beasts with no brains?.
How do you know these people are gay?

One way or another the answer is irrelavant. You don't know where these people are coming from. You didn't want to be judged for the same sort of reason.
I don't have a problem with someone that likes the same gender but i have a problem with people acting like their from the opposite gender.You know what i mean?Where i go to get my haircut theres a guy who IS gay but he never does anything anoying.I don't freak out screeming over him or beat him to death like most people would think by now,since he doesn't do anything strange
Is it just that these people don't fit into your definition of normal?

WTF is normal?

There are plenty of people around that don't conform to normal 'manly men' and 'feminine women' stereotypes that aren't gay...

How do you know these people are gay?

Because i know them personal?In fact i once worked with someone thats gay.He never did anything that could annoy others,infact he was funny.Its not that i hate every homosexuall on earth its just that i hate the extreme stuff.

One way or another the answer is irrelavant. You don't know where these people are coming from. You didn't want to be judged for the same sort of reason.

To be judged for what?I never annoyed anyone by the way i look or act.Someone screaming over you or dressing like a woman does annoy me.Not only me but most of the people out there even if they talk that tolerant stuff.

Is it just that these people don't fit into your definition of normal?

WTF is normal?

There are plenty of people around that don't conform to normal 'manly men' and 'feminine women' stereotypes that aren't gay...

As i said there is a limit.A man running aruond looking like a woman is not normal.Take it how you want it.It disgusts all most everyone.I know girls that dress manly and even look good like that.I've seen many girls running around with baggies and they still look great.But a man running in makeup and female clothes is just ridiculous.We don't talk about long hair and or tight shirts here we talk about the extreme situations.

(Edited by ShinJedah at 9:04 am on Mar. 20, 2002)

If the examples you were citing were people you know, then fair enough.

You earlier refered to not judging you for your stance on gay people because we all come from a different background.

So do gay people. How can you judge them?

How do you know you've never annoyed anyone with the way you act or dress? People may take offence at any outward homophobic behavior.

What I can't understand is how you accept women dressing in a 'manly' fashion, yet are shocked by a man dressing in womens clothes. They are only clothes!

What I can't understand is how you accept women dressing in a 'manly' fashion, yet are shocked by a man dressing in womens clothes. They are only clothes!

Hm..

Thats just me i think.Many girls look sweet in manly clothes...i haven't seen a man looking good in woman clothes. :)

I think we are totaly off topic now. :)

(Edited by ShinJedah at 9:48 am on Mar. 20, 2002)

how about on halloween your girlfriend is like hey i'm going to dress like a pimp and i'd like you to dress up like one of my ho's, would that be acceptable?

You know.....from a strictly freudian viewpoint.....you liking women in men's clothing......could be interpreted to mean that you have some latent tendencies toward a certain sexual orientation. (falstaff quickly dives for cover and hopes he has enough shield points to handle the onslaught of flame, or is it "flaming", throwers he expects to be ignited in his direction.)

Quote: from jim993 on 11:21 am on Mar. 20, 2002

how about on halloween your girlfriend is like hey i'm going to dress like a pimp and i'd like you to dress up like one of my ho's, would that be acceptable?

Thats halloween,and in that case i would give my g/f some of my clothes :)

just jokin

You know.....from a strictly freudian viewpoint.....you liking women in men's clothing......could be interpreted to mean that you have some latent tendencies toward a certain sexual orientation

I didn't mean i only like girls dressed like that

What i meant is that i've seen girls that look great even in manly clothes.

Back