Funny Ebay Auctions

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Mar 12, 2004 @ 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Mar 12, 2004 @ 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pearl Jammzz@Mar 12, 2004 @ 02:50 PM

yes, tastes :).

This brings up an interesting point. Wouldn't it be great if u found even the ugliest girls REAL attractive. That way you could always get w/ drop dead gorgeous chicks. Course yer friends would make fun of ya, haha.

That is actually possible, you just need 2 ingredients and you are done.

1. Very low self-steem

2. Conformism

You may also add Mediocrity to the mix if you wish to.
[/b][/quote]

You could always just stab your eyes out to make it easier. :p

That guy's asking way too much, I've seen those things go for much less (saw a TV show about a guy who bought one and lives in it, he paid 1/4 mil for it).

Originally posted by mal@Mar 14, 2004 @ 08:44 PM

HUGE UNDERGROUND FACILITY

That would just be too cool. :D

That one has been on the market for a long time. I remember seeing it listed months ago. It is very cool though. Huge facility. Notice that it states that it was built to withstand a close 1 megaton explosion. And the size of some of those underground rooms! Plus the passageways are usually very wide, for supply, equipt., transport. Probably be bought eventually by some rich survival nut.

That'd be sweet to make a fatass arcade in there. Prob. wouldn't need the whole thing but u could seperate the games by category into the various rooms. Maybe make it like a gaming archive and u could have all the oldschool systems setup w/ tonz of games for ppl to play. I dont think i'd leave there, haha. Good idea Ben :)

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Mar 16, 2004 @ 06:06 AM

Holy Crap

What the feck? Is the Euro verision of this rare or what?

I'd sell my copy for that much anyday, sheesh... I got mine for free :lol:

---Ammut

Yes in the UK it is rare my friend baught it when it first came out.

When we got back into Segas we wanted another copy and the cheapest second hand copy was £25 and Sonic 3 that was furtune too considering all other Genny games can be had here for a few pound £2 - £5 usually its crazy!

Streets of Rage 3 is really expensive here still £30 when last checked in stores.

Populous 2 was £15

Dont know about rare but when 99% of other Genny games cost £5 or less one begins to wonder....

Back