I make a Saturn Region Converter & Cuemaker

hi. i made a new sega saturn region converter for PATCH FOR ALL REGION OR A SPECIFIC REGION/S.

ALSO HAVES A CUE MAKER FOR .iso FILES

IT CAN MANIPULATE .iso .nrg .bin .ccd and anything else!

ENJOY:

EMULE E-LINK:

ed2k://|file|(Sega%20Saturn)%20SaturnAR%20Region%20Converter%20&%20Cuemaker%20(English)%20v%201.0.rar%20Version%202005!.rar|2185614|7F49B0613041BD21782435C37DE001B2|h=7PJWRYMZB6FESJQ74YNH35QORJVTII4Z|/

or you can click:

HERE and download from ftp server. Good Luck!. SaturnAR.

Originally posted by SaturnAR@Sat, 2005-01-15 @ 07:42 PM

or you can click:

HERE and download from ftp server. Good Luck!. SaturnAR.

[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

link is dead :(

hmmm..strange...using a download program(DAP or flashget,etc) the link works, now if i disable the program, the link's dead. i'll chage the ftp site and publish the new link soon.i'm sorry for this problem!. good luck! SaturnAR

OR JUST MAKE RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS....IF YOU DO THAT IT'LL WORK.

I dunno if i sound like a complete N00b here :blush:, but does it converts the 60 hz to 50 hz and vice versa?

No, it doesn't.

Unfortunately it's not that simple with Saturn games.

Sadly not. Properly converted (from 60Hz NTSC to 50Hz PAL) Saturn games will have, for example (a really oversimplified example), a character moving at 1.2 units per second instead of the original 1 unit, to compensate for the lower framerate.

This, of course involves changes to the code and physics which can't be easily reversed, and could probably alter gameplay slightly in extreme situations.

However, some games weren't properly converted to 50Hz, and run at 5/6ths of their proper speed. The PAL version of Sonic R is apparently like this, although I have not played the NTSC version and as such cannot verify.

Back on topic, I must try the converter out some time; although I don't use emulators very much due to my computer's speed and the fact that I have two Saturns anyway, and no import/backup games.

yheap! it's sad but it's almost imposible to change the 50/60 hz frequency of the Saturn by soft.

I have 4 saturns, 2 from EUROPE and 2 from USA.(3 with modchip), so that isn't a problem for me.

Im waiting for some opinions of my prog. I'll see if i continue programing my Sega Saturn game this year...Chears!

i add one more FTP server: this will work better

U can download the flie from HERE i hope this works fine. Good luck,see yaa

Your program doesn't work properly, change region letter isn't enough to correctly patch a segasaturn ISO....

what? what re u talking about. the prog works perfect it respect the simple rule of the order JTUBKAEL. i don't know what you mean...

Try to burn an iso converted with your tool, and you'll see that it doesn't work...

Change a letter isn't enough, go to offset 3588, some data here also need to be change...

hmmm... i'll try what u say...i use it without problems!! how can it be possible! the uiversal patch works perfect and i try the letters U and E and they work too.maybe you're right.....really strange...

Mi prog works just fine, i don't know what you're saying. on offset 3588 appears for example: "For JAPAN". this is dummy data, the Console only reads the LEters in the HANDLER PART. So, you're the one who should check it again...

Back