Lunar: The Silver Star

Originally posted by cww80@June 20 2002,22:41

It must not be all that boring if your still replying to this thread,mal......
biggrin.gif

Smart arse
tongue.gif

SkankinMonkey,

that would be correct,but really now, this is getting silly...

Look,i said you were acting like a jerk earlier, because you went out and posted what Mysticales had said in this thread earlier,to others, just so she would get laughed at...and i agree with you, but not how you went about it..

Geez! can we drop it already!? I didn't start this thread so it could be turned into a "Bicker-Fest".
sad.gif

If you ask me this whole damn thread is getting out of hand.

Can we act like adults here or what? ???
angry.gif

My original post was to correct her, she was wrong, and spreading wrong information, then she went nuts and started claiming how intelligent she was, and how knowledgable she was. I was just trying to point out that WD is not a developer, then she started saying I didn't know what I was talking about, and I think I proved that I did, no?

can't we all just get along. or at least admit that you both like to argue things that aren't worth arguing about. come on little people now smile on your brother everybody get together...

jim the official sideline person that stands around watching the game then says to himself "jesus what the fuck's the point of all this"

Originally posted by cww80@June 21 2002,00:02

also, mal im just pointing out the obvious...

tongue.gif

I know, I'm not serious. That's why you got a
tongue.gif
rather than a
devil.gif

Random Hajile, you expect people to act like adults? You don't think the word childish is used to describe children do you?
biggrin.gif

Back