My neogeocds will be uploaded to ftpa

Ive decided to release my NeoGeoCDs on ftp-a. Im going to put them on Haukke's ftp for fast reliable service, each game will be bin/cue and cracked allready so they will be fully playable on the home systems. There are a few games however that I only have in ISO+MP3 format for now and I will also be releasing those on the ftp in bin/cue format to keep it simple burning for people and retain as much quality as possible....when I get the origonal I shall replace the bin/cue with a proper one asap. No sence in anyone complaining about how im doing this cause my mind is allready made. So every game shall be fully playable on the home systems....plus Ive ordered over 7 unreleased neo geo cds that I plan to give to you guys as soon as they come in from japan but its gonna be at least 2-3 weeks from now minimum Id say. I dont wanna give away all the fun in guessing what ive got in store for ya in the next couple weeks, but one of them is the very much looked for Alpha Mission 2!
smile.gif
and the rest are also really good as well.
smile.gif
Guess youll just need to wait and see....until then in a day or so, check on Haukkes ftp for some nice fully cracked neo geo cds. later....
smile.gif

It's very kind of you FAKK2 even if I never was able to connect with Haukke. I believe that everyone on these boards know how precious is your collection of rare console games. I thank you for this. I'm looking forward to play SS RPG.
smile.gif

Cheers!!!

glad to be of help guys!
smile.gif
I hope you are able to connect to Haukke one day, his ftp has unreal speeds.....I will make sure SS RPG is one of the first Ill upload, just so you can grab it asap.
smile.gif
Also with my Neo Geo CD Releases I will have a full front picture of the manual and a pic of the back of the case as well with allmost every game. So that way you can use cover xp and make your own nice neo geo cd cases with each game you get......This is gonna be lots of fun!
smile.gif

The game is on the FTP ready to go with nice scans of the front and back of the case, and its fully 100% cracked for playing on the home systems and now De-Jap can translate the game and not worry about how thier going to do it.
wink.gif
Its the ONLY 100% Proper Bin/Cue Release of this game ever!! And you got it Here at SegaXtreme first!! Enjoy, Its on Haukke's FTP along with a nice Bin/Cue of Super Sidekicks!! Since that game was dumped with badly scratched tracks Haukke bought the game brand new and dumped it for us.....So enjoy these 2 Bin/Cue Neo-Geo CDs! There going to be the first of MANY!! Oh and Super Sidekicks has NO Protection to worry about...so have fun!! Later..... (Email me) if you have any Neo-Geo CD Requests.....and I will try to get it asap. But do NOT post the Requests HERE!! Email me for that ONLY!!
wink.gif

just came in today....Alpha Mission II.
smile.gif
Ahhh Im playing it right now.
smile.gif
as soon as Im done playing it I will then read the cd to my HD, then see if it needs any cracking. after thats done I will rar it up into proper 20 meg files and It'll be on its way to ftp-a! Enjoy....and it should be there fully in one day or 2 from now. later!!

Hauke I missed your SS RPG launch (how silly I can be). I'm in Haukke now (althought far away from my target, only 25.67MB of 331.53MB at the moment) and from the first file I have I can understand that you've done brilliant job.
biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work FAKK2 (Also I mailed you about Ys remake
wink.gif
)

all 3 games are on the ftp fully cracked and ready to burn for home system use.....Sam Spi RPG, Super Sidekicks and Alpha Mission 2...more to soon follow...

Where can I find these "copy protection removed" CD games? I just got a Neo CD with SD Loader. Would love to play these. Thanks in advance.

Just FYI this thread was last replied to almost 20 years ago.
Yeah, shot in the dark I know. Trying anything at this point as I recently got a NEO GEO CD with the SD Loader an I want to play the copy right protected games. I will keep digging. Thank you.

Back