Ninpen Manmaru English Patched?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vbt

Staff member
(random memo for future myself)
- A proper translation would require to modify videos (at least the endings one), but it seems it's encoded in DUCK format, whose conversion tool only works on very old versions of Windows
I have a win98 VM if needed, it should be able to run the duck encoder, normally it was running on w3.11.

cafe-alpha

Website
ppcenter.free.fr
I have a win98 VM if needed, it should be able to run the duck encoder, normally it was running on w3.11.
Thank you for the help, I will request you the conversion when needed :)
I'm absolutely not good regarding video edition, so I actually don't have anything to convert right now : let's wait and see after initial release if someone want to contribute help for artistic stuff ...

cafe-alpha

Website
ppcenter.free.fr
Erf, until this morning I totally forgot that I didn't published the translation page for this game ... in fact I actually forgot for around one year that I did something for this game :D
Ninpen Manmaru translation page can be found here : PPCenter :: Translation - Ninpen Manmaru

I'm not the author of this translation and just made the page above itself. So, special thanks to Alex Kid and Simon Fang for the translation work :banana:

Reactions: vbt