Ninpen Manmaru English Patched?



This batch file not having it! I crunched the Redump into a single ISO now it's what filename does it want

Any reason this is not on ROMhacking? There is one and it claims completion and it's dated 2001
 
What I had to do to make this work was a bit involved. I took the redump CUE+Multi-BIN and loaded that CUE into IsoBuster. Then, I right-clicked on "Session 1" on the left-hand panel, selected "Extract Session 1" and then "Extract User Data (*.iso)".

This left with me an ISO and two WAVs. I then took the "Track 01.iso" file, renamed it to "disc.iso" (the patcher .bat doesn't like files with spaces in the name) and copied it to the root of the patch folder. Running the .bat produced a message saying "Unexpected end of archive" and "patch on my own risk". So, I did.

The final piece was to take that new patched ISO, combine it with the WAVs, and create a new CUE. So, I created a new folder, dropped the patched "disc.iso" file in there along with the "Track 02.wav" and "Track 03.wav" files and put my CUE together based on the original redump CUE. It is as follows:

FILE "disc.iso" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2048
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Track 02.wav" WAVE
TRACK 02 AUDIO
INDEX 00 00:00:00
INDEX 01 00:02:00
FILE "Track 03.wav" WAVE
TRACK 03 AUDIO
INDEX 00 00:00:00
INDEX 01 00:02:00

As of right now, I've been playing for over an hour with no issues using MODE.

Also -- THANK YOU! This is a huge improvement over the existing translation patch.
 
Top