saturn>dc adapter-time 2 build

well im sure some people are sick of the dc's digital pad. its a worthless pieca shit. I already know you can get a adapter for like $20 or some shit....i'd rather make shit myself...even if it costed me $50 an 5hrs of time. so anyone got a diagram for it...required parts...

fuck that shit get a madcatz controller. it features an 8 way digital pad as well as a 6 button layout plus u get to keep your analouge shit.

if your complaining about the digital pad then u must be playing a fighting game or something are you?

in which case im sure we would all agree on this one...

GET AN ARCADE STICK
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

i don't really mind the dc 8 button dir pad, but i only use it for schumps, does make my thumb hella sore after 20 minutes though and yes an arcade stick is the way to go

fuck that shit?

heineken?

FUCK THAT SHIT

PABST BLUE RIBBON!

I bought an adapter from EB (Here in canada) which ised saturn playstation and pc keyboards, it works great except for the vmu input.. go and ask at your local eb, it came in a white and orange box....

there's actually a shitload of adapters like that, some include VMU support too. they're usually called 3 in 1 or 4 in 1.

Originally posted by cherok@July 28 2002, 2:52 pm

I bought an adapter from EB (Here in canada) which ised saturn playstation and pc keyboards, it works great except for the vmu input.. go and ask at your local eb, it came in a white and orange box....

I know what one your talking about, they are made by innovation. Seen the same one at EB in the Oshawa Centre.

Back