Sega Xtreme T-Shirts????

racketboy

Established Member
Who would be willing to pay a decent amount of $$$ ($20?) for a SX tshirt if the design was cool and the profits went to pay for the site?

Also works as good advertising for the site
smile.gif

Ice, what do you think about this?

I've heard of other sites doing it.

I could come up with some design ideas and get input from members.

We'd probably have to do a pre-order or something so we could get a bulk order secured.

The more people that want them, the cheaper they will be.

THoughts? Suggestions?

I would too! And Juri, he asked who WOULD want to buy one, so pull your head out your ass and your dick out your mouth and shut the hell up.

That works great. Totaly free setup, no account fees, nothing. Just upload your images and set up what items you want to sell.

Oh, and if you use the above link to open your store, I get a referral fee. In other words, money to keep my site up and running, too.
rolleyes.gif

actually, I was looking at CustomInk

Remember, a good portion of the price would go toward running SX.

Iceman2K shells out a TON of his own money to keep this place going.

Also, like I said before, the more we order, the cheaper they will be.

Yeah... I'd go for it as well! :agree Although the problem, is the price $20 is just a tad steep. $15 would be a good price however. My idea, would be the current logo, in the middle chest of a black T-Shirt. That'd look so damn cool! I'm all for it. You know I'd buy one. All the PoS2 fanboys at my school would give me crap, but at least I'm showing, and just saying, my true colors
smile.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
:cheers

If the price is reasonable, I'm in.

How about the SX logo, and on the back the text from the site title?

Like "Are you a juke box hero?" or "We've got your pico right here!" or other stuff from the past. I don't know how we would work out all of the nasty copyright issues, though.

I dunno dude, I mean i'm all for the shirts but... "Are you a juke box hero?" I want a shirt not an ass-kicking. I think that it should have a modified sega xtreme logo and on the back it should have the big metal SX only again t-shirt modified for coolness on the back.

EDIT: Hey, 2111, that is the predicted year my grandchild dies... stupid carnie fourtune tellers.

Originally posted by slinga@May 13, 2003 @ 11:09 AM

Why not put banners up? Just not pop-ups grrrrrrrr......

Because there's fuck all money in banners.

If only some more people would just donate some cash now and then...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 12, 2003 @ 02:44 AM

I would too! And Juri, he asked who WOULD want to buy one, so pull your head out your ass and your dick out your mouth and shut the hell up.

Jesus christ that's some talent you have there, Jurai.
wink.gif

Count me in for a $15 tshirt. Preferably black with the logo on the front and a huge sx on the back.
biggrin.gif

::crawls back into hiding::

Sounds like a cool idea. Maybe a contest for best designed T-shirt? Then when we get a winner we can use that design?

$15/shirt sounds more reasonable.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@May 13, 2003 @ 04:10 AM

I dunno dude, I mean i'm all for the shirts but... "Are you a juke box hero?" I want a shirt not an ass-kicking. I think that it should have a modified sega xtreme logo and on the back it should have the big metal SX only again t-shirt modified for coolness on the back.

EDIT: Hey, 2111, that is the predicted year my grandchild dies... stupid carnie fourtune tellers.

If you used the current SX logo you'd have to pay Mowgli royalties since he made it
tongue.gif

Back