1st Change at SX

I'm more than happy to drop it, it will mean that I get to go to bed. I just want to know that you'll drop it too.

I believe you've used the 'let's end it happily' type of escape clause before and then you come back for more in another thread when it's convenient. If we drop it, can it stay dropped?

Okay so let me get this straight...you've hung around this site for years...even though the focus of the site has been ISOs for a large chunk of that timespan...yet you never downloaded anything...and yet you feel the need to complain about it now.

Well, that makes perfect sense. You know, I personally don't like poop fetish sites. You know what I do to excercise my disdain in them? I DON'T VISIT THEM.

Skank, have you made up with Myst?
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@July 11 2002,07:55

What makes you assume I was downloading games and leeching SX dry? Now this argument is just starting to become assumptions! I never posted on the forums, nor contributed to it because of the direct linking to games.

how is it an assumption when you've said that you just participated in the direct links twice now?

sounds to me like you've admitted it on two separate posts. can we make it a third?

Hi Skank,

Arn't we a good family?
smile.gif

Hi Mal,

About starting the issue again, I didn't. Other people started the debate when Rev removed the FTPa. Mysicals started saying how the FTPa shouldn't be removed, and this is how it all got started again. Why hosting PC, Romz, Isos, shouldn't be allowed, yet DC got lumpped in while Saturn didn't (When both can be said to be sega and retro/discontinued). As far as I recal, I have not started such a thread or debate after the first time I said I wouldn't. And I haven't, but I can still post my views and thoughts when other people make posts and try to argue otherwise.

I never said you started the issue. I just said that I thought you'd asked people to drop a different piracy debate before to keep things nice and then posted again in a similar topic later.

By all means feel free to post your views on the subject again in the future.

I'll be waiting.
biggrin.gif

Agreed!
smile.gif

Yes, I don't plan to pick fights with people and start a new thread. I said I wouldn't do it a while ago! But if someone starts being provoking, of course I will be happy to share my views with them in their threads LOL
smile.gif

Erm, hello. I'm the temporary owner of the Direct Connect hub. Referring to the removal of FTPa, I think that Crystal wanted the hub there because it allowed people to email him about problems or questions. I don't know if I have a large say in the matter, but that's what I think the FTPa was about, to allow people to know the owners of hubs, so that they could contact them. Really, -I- myself, do not really care. But, I'm not sure about Crystal's wishes.

~Manic

Originally posted by cww80+July 11 2002,09:07--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ July 11 2002,09:07)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@July 11 2002,10:12

Why can't we all just get along?

no shit
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

just curious, but how many of your 279 posts consist of a 1-5 word response and a broken laugh emoticon image?

Originally posted by bugula@July 11 2002,11:39

just curious, but how many of your 279 posts consist of a 1-5 word response and a broken laugh emoticon image?

why dont you read some of them to find out...

skank you stole what i normally say "can't we all just get along". so i'll just use another.

Stop caring about anything besides yourself(and other close relations).

It wasn't really any worse than any other piracy debate that goes on here from time to time. Reached the usual conclusion though. ???

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey+July 10 2002,11:15--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkankinMonkey @ July 10 2002,11:15)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mal@July 11 2002,11:14

tongue.gif

I'm in love with her, you know. I want to be her love slave.[/b][/quote]

*bursts into tears and runs away crying*

Originally posted by Cynnamin+July 11 2002,20:28--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cynnamin @ July 11 2002,20:28)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@July 10 2002,11:15

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@July 11 2002,11:14

tongue.gif

I'm in love with her, you know. I want to be her love slave.

*bursts into tears and runs away crying*[/b][/quote]

You know you'll always be the first person in my heart
blush.gif

Back