Translating Fire Pro Wrestling S : 6Men Scramble

ALL THE MOVES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files updated on the google link. All that is really left is some polish (NOT Polish!) and tackling the story mode. Slinga is working on a tool to make story mode go faster (he made one for the moves but I did it the hard way because I had to make a lot of tiles and I cheated A LOT on spaces)

If you dont play the victory road mode, this update is the last one you have to worry about.

This is a pretty big milestone for me.

ALL THE MOVES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files updated on the google link. All that is really left is some polish (NOT Polish!) and tackling the story mode. Slinga is working on a tool to make story mode go faster (he made one for the moves but I did it the hard way because I had to make a lot of tiles and I cheated A LOT on spaces)

If you dont play the victory road mode, this update is the last one you have to worry about.

This is a pretty big milestone for me.

Great job!! Feels good, doesn't it?

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I don't know if you are connected, but there is a game on SNES with a name similar to this that I quite liked so I am quite interested in your translation project, thank you!

so I guess I should upload some pix of the polish:

1623871614525.png

1623871656715.png

1623871729267.png

I did as explained on the instructions. It works up until a point you see the audience and then it goes back to cd player. On Yaba Sanshiro for windows.

Attachments

• yabasanshiro 2021-06-20 18-44-31-96.png
    yabasanshiro 2021-06-20 18-44-31-96.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 178
  • yabasanshiro 2021-06-20 18-44-41-14.png
    yabasanshiro 2021-06-20 18-44-41-14.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 212
When that happens the game is failing a protection check. enable BIOS emulation and you should be able to get to the fights.
1624988727203.png

I was able to replicate your issue by disabling bios emulation and it crashed right where your screen shot is. When I turned it back on , it proceeds past the wrestler intros and into the bout.
1624988804062.png

There *ARE* still emulation issues that cause the game to crash on Victory Road, but those crashes do no happen on real Saturn hardware.
Mednafen seems more stable that Yaba for this particular game. My Saturn is off getting an FRAM update but thats why I prefer the real hardware to emulation.

You can open the ISO file with CDMage and inject the changed files. I use a Phoebe.
1629065210041.png

Plan is to use Dragon's patcher for the final release.

Very long shot question, anybody know if it's possible with some specific setting to get Blazing Tornado to work in SSF R4? (later versions of SSF gives me a D3D11 error, too old laptop I guess) it goes black after the title screen but verified working in Beetle Retroarch (Scramble works fine in R4).

Or maybe somebody can do a ssf save file with a later version that let's me jump over the title screen.

Last edited:
Solved my problem, found a old version of Yabause that works on old computer gfx cards and that gets pass the Blazing Tornado title screen without crashing: Yabause 0.9.11-win32

Back